PDA

View Full Version : Importing Pokerrom into PT takes up 100% of my computer usage

pshabi
06-22-2005, 01:05 AM
Man,

I'm struggling. It's way too late for me to be jerking around with this but I'm very pissed off.

Would someone be kind enough to take a look at this post on the PT forum? http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6056

Maybe someone here has had some experience with this or can lead me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

pshabi
06-22-2005, 01:17 AM
In case it helps, this is a response I just got from live support:

[BetOnBet] I am not 100% sure, but we have emailed our poker provider, because you are not the only one with this problem. But latest email from them was this.
[BetOnBet] Any problems using the statistics, player notes or session browser features of the download software can usually be solved by uninstalling the software through add/remove programs in the windows control panel and also removing the sofwares installation folder from your hard drive (C:\\Program Files\\betonbet.com). You can then reinstall the software from the site.
[BetOnBet] If you already have stats, hand histories or player notes saved which you do not wish to lose, we would recommend making a copy of these database files elsewhere on your hard drive (i.e My Documents), which can then be pasted back into their folders after the fresh install.

pshabi
06-22-2005, 04:20 PM
bump