PDA

View Full Version : Real World Austin = Not Sweet

Tron
06-21-2005, 10:33 PM
The girls are certainly unimpressive and the guys all seem like tools. The only guy that seems interesting is Nehemiah (AKA The Black Guy), but he doesn't get any screen time because he's, well, The Black Guy. And that won't change unless he flips out because all his housemates are racist.

Hopefully there will be plenty of drunken fights with mean and large Texans... That's about all that will salvage this season (but I will watch every episode regardless).

Dynasty
06-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Didn't this show jump the shark when Puck put his finger in the peanut butter?

Tron
06-21-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was before my time.

Tron
06-21-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully there will be plenty of drunken fights with mean and large Texans... That's about all that will salvage this season (but I will watch every episode regardless).

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, this already came true. I recant everything I've said; I love this season.

fluxrad
06-21-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. But you're close. It actually jumped the shark after Pedro yelled at Puck for sticking his finger in the peanut butter.

wonderwes
06-21-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sorta. A buddy of ours here in Austin was down on 6th street and ran into the cast members at one of the 6th street bars (library maybe?). Somehow, someway, he gets in a confrontation with the Nehermiah cast member, where it causes a big scene. I think the dude slapped him in the face. Anyways, should be another disfunctional show.

stankybank
06-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Man, that one guy really got clipped in the eye. Gots to get surgery. LOL, don't you love how Real World instigates all this [censored] by loading the house w/ tons of alcohol and letting them all go out to the bars. Isn't Nehemiah like 19? WTF?

I'd buck the 2 hot girls on the show in a second though. Melinda, the blonde one, seems like a lot of fun.

Anyhow, Real World is tight. Pure entertainment.

ZBTHorton
06-21-2005, 11:35 PM
I think this show is going to be hella cool.

Melinda reminds me of a blond version of my girlfriend.

TheShootah
06-22-2005, 12:18 AM
I would take the hot brunette over the psycho blonde slut any day of the week.

RunDownHouse
06-22-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So who has less respect for themselves, you or her?

BeerMoney
06-22-2005, 12:29 AM
There's a kid from Billerica, MA on there. Billerica Rules!!

IndieMatty
06-22-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously didn't see Vegas. It's been downhill since that.

ZBTHorton
06-22-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So who has less respect for themselves, you or her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man. There is nothing wrong with having a hot brunette, nymph as a girlfriend.

It's quite a good thing really.

Biloxi
06-22-2005, 01:20 AM
Melinda is such a slut and I love it! She's so fine.

Johanna went crazy when she got drunk. psycho

that dude got his skull rocked for no reason lol

great first episode

tdarko
06-22-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey man. There is nothing wrong with having a hot brunette, nymph as a girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah there's nothing wrong with having a nymph gf so that she can religiously cheat on you /images/graemlins/confused.gif. that was a bad comparison to make man, but to say she "acts" like a nymph in bed with "you" is cool and kudos for you especially if she's hot but to compare your gf to some whore on a tv show that runs around on her bf makes you look like an ass.

vulturesrow
06-22-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some family that live Billerica. Every time I tell someone who is familiar with Mass. this fact, they ask me if they [my family members] are in jail. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ZBTHorton
06-22-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah there's nothing wrong with having a nymph gf so that she can religiously cheat on you /images/graemlins/confused.gif. that was a bad comparison to make man, but to say she "acts" like a nymph in bed with "you" is cool and kudos for you especially if she's hot but to compare your gf to some whore on a tv show that runs around on her bf makes you look like an ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

No I understand your comparison. But the general rule I have with girls is if you take care of them at home, they don't stray.

She strayed...to...Austin.

RunDownHouse
06-22-2005, 09:24 AM
If you have an open relationship, and both of you understand it to be such, then great for you, really. But this girl is not just a cute little nympho, she's a whore. I usually like the Real World, but I'm not sure about this season, just because its hard to enjoy watching a show when you absolutely despise one of the main characters.

-Skeme-
06-22-2005, 09:32 AM
The last few casts have been crappy as hell.

hoopsie44
06-22-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...after he picked his nose.

jakethebake
06-22-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All the casts along with everything else about this show have been crappy as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

hoopsie44
06-22-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The last few casts have been crappy as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

That blonde chick from San Diego, I think her name was Camryn, was a hot little mynx.

-Skeme-
06-22-2005, 12:52 PM
She was fine as hell, but didn't add anything to the show other than walking around being hot. The black guy was the smartest one there. Jaqeuise or whatever. The other fools were stupid. Paris sucked, too.

Wintermute
06-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Jamie from San Diego was hotter than Cameron. Mallory made Paris watchable, barely. Philadelphia was gawdawful. Vegas was the best in recent memory, but this cast has enough hot snatch to perhaps trump vegas if they let enough dudes sample the roast beef curtain. Nosferatu or whatever the black guy is called seems to be the most with-it

Bulldog
06-22-2005, 07:14 PM
I like when the hot chick claims to be a nymph ten minutes in, and is already indicating that she is going to be backing it up.

-Skeme-
06-22-2005, 11:14 PM
lmao @ Nosferatu

Vote4Pedro
06-22-2005, 11:32 PM
I just caught the rerun and it looks like the most promising season in recent years. That blonde chick is banging and it looks like everyone gets shithoused every night. The only things that really bothered me were the antisocial, hairdresser bitch, and that [censored] army nurse whore who seems to bring up her Iraq nursing duties every 5 minutes. The black dude already got hated on so i'm expecting an "angry black man" episode to happen sometime within the next few weeks. Oh ya, and for the first time in awhile, it looks like there will be no homosexuals...cross your fingers that no one comes out

-Skeme-
06-23-2005, 12:01 AM
It's just starting right now. Gonna watch.

raisethatmofo
06-23-2005, 12:02 AM

-Skeme-
06-23-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm in the Pacific time zone. It's 9 PM over here. So far the medic chick isn't hot, the white kid from NY or somewhere seems cool, black guy seems level headed. Other whiteboy seems like a dork, a new version of Abe from Road Rules and the other chick looks blah. The other blonde is alright.

I want to see some fights.

Vote4Pedro
06-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Wes is the most fratastic person to ever be on the show...i guarantee he'll provide the most entertainment...his dad probably owns a dealership

BeerMoney
06-23-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some family that live Billerica. Every time I tell someone who is familiar with Mass. this fact, they ask me if they [my family members] are in jail. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The girls from this town have half a pack of smokes and drink a 6 pack for breakfast.

-Skeme-
06-23-2005, 01:01 AM
Damn, that suckerpunch was BRUTAL. Guy was already laying on the cement before he got handled with that cheap shot, nowhere else to go from there. Poor guy.

Now he's crying on the phone, sounds like somebody died. Damn, this guy cannot catch a break.

Vote4Pedro
06-23-2005, 01:01 AM
mmmm mmmm...sounds like my kinda girls

Vote4Pedro
06-23-2005, 01:03 AM
i didnt catch that part, I was too busy staring at that blondes big ass titties

ThaSaltCracka
06-23-2005, 01:06 AM
This season should be pretty good. Plus no gay guys, w00t!

ClaytonN
06-23-2005, 01:14 AM
Paris had the scottish gay guy, San Diego had Jacquese (jk) and Philly had two gay guys.

The one after Austin is Atlanta, or so I heard. Should be interesting, as I'm downtown a lot.

-Skeme-
06-23-2005, 05:46 AM
Philly was the worst.

RunDownHouse
06-23-2005, 09:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Damn, that suckerpunch was BRUTAL. Guy was already laying on the cement before he got handled with that cheap shot, nowhere else to go from there. Poor guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you guys catch what happens right after the punch? Whoever the thug was that hit him tried to steal his cell phone. Danny is laying there on the ground, and the puncher is just off-frame to the left. He reaches down and grabs at the clip that is right outside of Danny's pocket, which I assume is his cell phone. He's not quick enough, though, and pulls his hand back as the other roommates rush over.

Had to rewind Tivo to catch it.

samjjones
06-23-2005, 09:34 AM
Great first show. Looks like there is plenty of alcohol fueled violence on tap for this year. Johanna looks like an absolute psycho. I think Nosferatu (as he will be known from now on, per the above poster) did a nice job not slamming her head through the aquarium in the bar. The blonde frat guy looks like Randy San Diego version 2. Good times.

Wintermute
06-23-2005, 10:47 AM
My favorite quote was from the hot brunette physco-drunk when she was apologizing to Nosferatu: "This is me, as a person, apologizing to you." No [censored], bitch, you're a person? Her hotness is apparently exceeded only by her stupidity.

On a side-note, turns out a guy I know from college is on Beauty and the Geek. I don't know how the hell he got cast on that show, he's sort of quirky but has definitley slept with over 30 women. BTW, he claims that he not only kissed the hot brunette Scarlett on that show, but that her breasts also "taste good". Awesome.

Voltron87
06-23-2005, 02:48 PM
i just watched the first episode.

wtf is wrong with the girl jo? she asks nehemiah to watch out for her, and then starts fighting him when he tells her to stop drinking? she needs to get a grip.

melinda- what a slut. hot slut.

boston guy- giant pussy. wtf was he getting angry at nehemiah for?

wes- to my surprise, probably the most solid castmember. seems to have pretty good common sense.

IMO this season will be v good, but not too many of these people seem smart at all. so far jo, boston kid, have proved to be total fools. wes has not, and i thought hed be a total 12 year old.

ThaSaltCracka
07-13-2005, 01:44 AM
anyone see that BOOTY today in the pink mini-shorts, dayamn!

jack spade23
07-13-2005, 11:50 AM
what happened in the most recent episode? last i saw, the dad was there for surgery

B Dids
07-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Beyond the fact that not much is covering it, that girl doesn't have much ass. Also she's a [censored] idiot, like the rest of the house.

I hate this show for compelling me to watch it.

BeatOnRiver
07-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Jo said she ditched Colimia University to go on the show, somehow i doubt that even tho she is a minority

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-13-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jo said she ditched Colimia University to go on the show

[/ QUOTE ]
What the [censored] is Colimia University?

Cypher
07-13-2005, 12:53 PM

ThaSaltCracka
07-13-2005, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Beyond the fact that not much is covering it, that girl doesn't have much ass.

[/ QUOTE ] wtf??????

[ QUOTE ]
Also she's a [censored] idiot, like the rest of the house.

I hate this show for compelling me to watch it.

[/ QUOTE ] true.

KDawgCometh
07-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Racheal sucks. SHe can't go more than 5 minutes bringing up her army experience. THe fact is, she probably didn't even fire a gun. For her to say that Iraq is worse then jail tells you that she has never known anyone who has gone to jail(sh<font color="red"></font>it, even county jail). My borhter is serving in Iraq, and yes its bad, but it isn't like its gotten to vietnam proportions yet. I really hate the army folk who have the attitude, Well, I served, what do you know.

Also, I somehow think Mel is gonna be false advertising the more and more I watch this. I remember Vegas expecting Brynn to slut it up big time, and all she did was the triple kiss hot tub at the begining of the season. I think Mel is gonna be a lot more talk than substance

-Skeme-
07-13-2005, 02:03 PM
So what happened to the suckerpunchee when he was crying on the phone? Who died?

Sponger15SB
07-13-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The girls are certainly unimpressive and the guys all seem like tools. The only guy that seems interesting is Nehemiah (AKA The Black Guy), but he doesn't get any screen time because he's, well, The Black Guy. And that won't change unless he flips out because all his housemates are racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last night was hilarious. Nehemiah, although being a total dick, made me laugh out loud when he was slamming that stupid army chick.

That girl is gonna bug the crap out of me if all I hear is her in the freakin army. I forsee future situations like this...

"Ugh I gotta take out the trash again"
"Yeah I remember when I took out the trash...in the Army where soldiers were getting kill every day"

Reminds me of my ex-girlfriend (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=2801751&amp;Fo rum=&amp;Words=girlfriend&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=2 801751&amp;Search=true&amp;where=bodysub&amp;Name=10714&amp;datera nge=1&amp;newerval=&amp;newertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bo dyprev=#Post2801751)

-Skeme-
07-13-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Ugh I gotta take out the trash again"
"Yeah I remember when I took out the trash...in the Army where soldiers were getting kill every day"

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny.

samjjones
08-03-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So what happened to the suckerpunchee when he was crying on the phone? Who died?

[/ QUOTE ]
This episode was on last night. The dude's estranged mother died of a heart attack, and Dan cried like a baby for 18 of the 22 minutes of the show. It ended with him flying back to Massachussetts, and previews tease that he might possibly not come back to Austin. Not a great episode.

Voltron87
08-03-2005, 12:53 PM
melinda pisses me off, a lot.

the episode where they argued about the war was unbelievable. there is no limit to how stupid these people can be. danny especially.