PDA

View Full Version : WHERE IS CITANUL WHEN WE REALLY NEED HIM?

skipperbob
06-21-2005, 10:08 PM
IS ANYBODY READING THESE POSTS????

PLEASE MR. CITANUL PERSON....I TAKE BACK ALL THE TERRIBLE THINGS I SAID ABOUT YOU & IF THAT METALLIC-SHIT4BRAINS SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT YOU I'LL TURN HIM INTO A "YUGO" (not the person; the car) /images/graemlins/confused.gif

We need You Now More than Ever /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gumpzilla
06-21-2005, 10:18 PM
This would be a more compelling complaint from somebody who produced poker related signal at a rate greater than once per 50 posts.

johnnybeef
06-21-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This would be a more compelling complaint from somebody who produced poker related signal at a rate greater than once per 50 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

please leave

skipperbob
06-21-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
poker related signal at a rate greater than once per 50 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your ability to count is similar to your native wit; They both stink-on-ice /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phoenix1010
06-21-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please leave

[/ QUOTE ]

He's one of the most worthwhile posters to come to the forum this year. Nits are welcome too.

-Phoenix

freemoney
06-21-2005, 10:44 PM
im almost always condescending and concise, can i get some credit?

skipperbob
06-21-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im almost always condescending and concise, can i get some credit?

[/ QUOTE ]

I always enjoy your stuff Free$$$$$; but when Citanul bitch-slaps some noob it MAKES BABY JESUS CRY /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

treeofwisdom7
06-21-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

PLEASE MR. CITANUL PERSON....I TAKE BACK ALL THE TERRIBLE THINGS I SAID ABOUT YOU & IF THAT METALLIC-SHIT4BRAINS SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT YOU I'LL TURN HIM INTO A "YUGO" (not the person; the car) /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

too bad the value of this post is the same as any other

johnnybeef
06-21-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you dont like skipper's posts, either dont read them, or put him on ignore. there are at least 20 posters here (many of which are highly respected) who enjoy skippers humor. furthermore, for all of those who are complaining that he is watering down the content of these boards: do you really want it to be that easy for a bad player to find the advice he is looking for or do you want to make him/her work for it?

treeofwisdom7
06-21-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you dont like skipper's posts, either dont read them, or put him on ignore. there are at least 20 posters here (many of which are highly respected) who enjoy skippers humor. furthermore, for all of those who are complaining that he is watering down the content of these boards: do you really want it to be that easy for a bad player to find the advice he is looking for or do you want to make him/her work for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

if skipperbob wants an @ss Fu.ck then i'll give him one!

spentrent
06-21-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

treeofwisdom is obviously a yugo alias

johnnybeef
06-21-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt that what forumbot is for???

rohjoh
06-22-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have everyone else on ignore, and just read skipperbob's post.

Newt_Buggs
06-22-2005, 02:56 AM
Does anyone know why Citanul stopped posting or where he went?

skipperbob
06-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Maybe he's back?..AKA: TreeofWisdom? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Newt_Buggs
06-23-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe he's back?..AKA: TreeofWisdom? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
This is one of the funniest things that I have read here in a very long time. I almost spit out my drink while reading this.