PDA

View Full Version : hey fellow ssers in the ny/nj/pa area

KDawgCometh
06-21-2005, 09:44 PM
I want to start running home games at my new place. I know that I could've posted this in home games, but this is where I spend the majority of my time on this site. I live in New Brunswick NJ and am close to the NJ trasit train stop in NB. I want to run a mixed game, but mainly want to run limit games. Anyone who is interested shoot me a PM and I'll give you my aim name and we'll work it from there

Grease
06-21-2005, 10:14 PM
Check your PM.

Mike Gallo
06-21-2005, 10:51 PM
He lives way too far from you.

Grease
06-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Really? Dammit. I think of Jersey as only existing to provide America with Atlantic City and the rest of it is a blurr...

Thanks for helping me with simple geography, chemistry students aren't really good with stuff like that (or any other life skills, for that matter.) /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bremen
06-21-2005, 11:15 PM
The rest of NJ is even more rundown than AC, if you can believe that. Personally it should just be declared one huge superfund site (maybe we can employ grease in cleaning it up?).

Grease
06-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Yeah, but I hated environmental chemistry in Scotland. I like making toxic and exotic compounds, not being the one in charge of cleaning it up. Not to mention that the situation in NJ is way beyond anything I could ever hope to learn.

Emmitt2222
06-21-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The rest of NJ is even more rundown than AC, if you can believe that. Personally it should just be declared one huge superfund site (maybe we can employ grease in cleaning it up?).

[/ QUOTE ]

You go to Bergen County, one of the richest in the country, and tell them that.

KDawgCometh
06-22-2005, 11:52 AM
gonna give this the bump for those who haven't seen it yet. I've gotten some good responses to it so far and I'd be happy to get more