PDA

View Full Version : incognito

treeofwisdom7
06-21-2005, 08:55 PM
i need to change my screen name it seems that everyone remembers me game to game. i mean i dont mind if people who are good remember me but i do mind when fish remember me and then try to stay out of my way.!!!

is their a guidline that you follow when creating your screen name ?

i was thinking of making a screen name like wsrmiqt or something like that. nenegoose was one of my last screen name and it sticks out like a nail!

mcpherzen
06-21-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i need to change my screen name it seems that everyone remembers me game to game. i mean i dont mind if people who are good remember me but i do mind when fish remember me and then try to stay out of my way.!!!

i was thinking of making a screen name like wsrmiqt or something like that. nenegoose was one of my last screen name and it sticks out like a nail!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is quite a post.

freemoney
06-21-2005, 09:23 PM
haha you play the 6s get over yourself.

Luminous Mist
06-21-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This is quite a post.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you thought *that* was impressive, check these (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/dosearch.php?Cat=&Forum=All_Forums&Name=34276&Sear chpage=0&Limit=25&) out.

I think this body of work is proof that too many drugs *can* be a bad thing, /images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

Luminous

treeofwisdom7
06-21-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i used to play under that name

Big Limpin'
06-21-2005, 09:41 PM
you should uncheck that "hide full tables" box (or check the "show registering", i forget), and then count how many tables are running. I bet you at 10+1 theres over a hundred open right now. Thats 1,000 people.

Now ask yourself:

-Am i known by name/style to more than 10 of these guys?
-If they wanted to hunt me down, could they sit at my table by anything other than a fluke?
-Even if someone COULD consistently sit at my tables, how much can he exploit me?

Also, you say:
[ QUOTE ]
i do mind when fish remember me and then try to stay out of my way.!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I really dont think there are many "fish" who practice table selection.

skipperbob
06-21-2005, 09:56 PM
Too Bad "Skipperbob" is already taken /images/graemlins/frown.gif
Maybe try "shit4brains"

stupidsucker
06-21-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is quite a post.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got zen to reply.... This truly is quite a post

sahala
06-21-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i used to play under that name

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a bad name ...."PlayTheSixes".

treeofwisdom7
06-21-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Too Bad "Skipperbob" is already taken /images/graemlins/frown.gif
Maybe try "shit4brains"

[/ QUOTE ]

both names have the same meaning.

Irieguy
06-21-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is quite a post.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you thought *that* was impressive, check these (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/dosearch.php?Cat=&Forum=All_Forums&Name=34276&Sear chpage=0&Limit=25&) out.

I think this body of work is proof that too many drugs *can* be a bad thing, /images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

Luminous

[/ QUOTE ]

Great link, Lum.

Irieguy