PDA

View Full Version : Party owes my Neteller account $1000 and hasnt paid it the whole week

TStoneMBD
06-21-2005, 06:50 PM
A friend of mine opened up a Eurobet account and didn't have a method to fund it. I told him to get neteller like a normal person but he was too lazy. Anyway, I foolishly did a favor for him by having him transfer me 1k via Party Poker and I had another friend transfer him 1k via Eurobet.

About a week later I decided to cash out a bunch of money from my Party accounts. I only had 1k in Party but had a few k in Empire and cashed them out to Neteller at the same time. The Empire payment went through immediately but the Party payment did not. It has been a week now and my account has still not been funded with the owed 1k and Party has yet to email me a reason for this. It's almost as if they are just going to keep the money until I contact them like the donkeys they are.

So I guess I have to call them right? What should I tell them over the phone to get the money back without potentially getting in trouble? Should I email them first?

Smackdab
06-21-2005, 07:16 PM
Call them. Did you play any hands at Party after the transfer? IF not you need 50 raked hands. They think you maybe laundering money or something if yo ureceive a transfer and then cash w/o playing. You may get a lecture about them not being a bank.

illogical
06-21-2005, 07:18 PM
What kind of a friend opens an account, wants to deposit $1000, and doesn't have a way to deposit by himself? Sounds like you did something shady. Good luck /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TStoneMBD
06-21-2005, 07:26 PM
no i didnt play any raked hands after the transfer and havent really used that party account in almost a year. this wasnt money laundry or anything shady, other than that a friend wanted to open a second party network account which is against their policies.

klagett
06-21-2005, 07:29 PM
Just give it a couple days... and click on cashier/history/where is my money. If it doesn't say cancelled or wahtever it's fine and they are just checking it out.

Emperor
06-21-2005, 07:35 PM
Sure Sure

Account 1 was your affiliate account
Account 2 was the account you play on that is under account #1
Account 3 your "friends" account was a gnome account
Account 4 your other "friends" account was another gnome account

Rumor has it you tried to clear all of the bonuses on all the accounts and got caught and now come whining here.

I was the first to type this. You would have gotten a lot more of these had you properly started a new 2+2 account, with no posts, to complain with.

Actually they did the same thing to me and a friend of mine, I explained the situation, and they gave me a stern warning about using them like a bank.

Call them and be honest.

Jax_Grinder
06-21-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
money laundry

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. VN, sir.

TStoneMBD
06-21-2005, 07:44 PM
what the [censored] is with your guys ignorance? im telling you the truth. i appreciate the honest responses here that are in no way based on the assumption that i am lying about something. what purpose would my post serve if it was based on a fallacy? i would receive information not applicable to my situation and that would be pointless. what i have stated is exactly what happened, but thank you for sharing your ignorance in this thread as it has given me quite a laugh despite irrating me on many levels. yes rakeback is involved. i said it. that is the extent of the truth. bonuses have nothing to do with this. and for more detailed information, the player was an active pokerstars player but is switching to party exclusively for rakeback. his account that was funded with the 1k was inactive anyway.

Reef
06-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Your problem is that you didn't play raked hands after the transfer. Play 100 hands and try again.

TStoneMBD
06-21-2005, 07:49 PM
yah i didnt know that this was necessary. unfortunately there is currently $2.55 in my party account and i cant play any raked hands there with that kind of money unless i refund it and cash out again after i finish the quota, which could possibly lead to more problems. the money that party owes me is not in either my party account nor neteller account

Losing all
06-21-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I guess I have to call them right? What should I tell them over the phone to get the money back without potentially getting in trouble? Should I email them first?

[/ QUOTE ]

call them. It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong, so tell them the truth.

Sponger15SB
06-21-2005, 08:05 PM
Don't let a bunch of 5 posts clowns treat you like a degenerate piece of [censored].

Just call party poker. If you EVER have a problem while you're playing on party and not one of their skins, DONT waste your time e-mailing them.

Smackdab
06-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Just call them. Ask them to put the $$$ back in your account. Play 50 raked hands and you'll have no problems.

Your OP on this subject was almost an hour ago. Could have the $$$$ 1/2 way to Neteller by now. Get cracking!!!

pshabi
06-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Yeah, the problem lies in the fact that you didn't play the hands.

I've had a cashout problem before, and yes, party will be "upset" that you used them for "banking" purposes.

Don't let these people tell you to be honest though. That would be stupid. There's always a better solution. Don't let them try to pin some obscure "T&C" bullshit on you and give them reason to try and keep that money. Too risky.

Play dumb. Tell them a friend transferred you the money and that you had a cash emergency and needed to withdraw. Your car went in the shittttter. Then you can be all, "I didn't know about the X raked hand requirment. I'm sorry. Can I please have my money anyway?"

It will work.

Losing all
06-21-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't let these people tell you to be honest though. That would be stupid. There's always a better solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be right (and I'm sure your folks are proud). If you believe this how do we know your reply isn't a lie?

pshabi
06-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Well, see, I only lie when there's something to be gained personally.

Not the case here.

Emperor
06-22-2005, 12:28 AM
Uh Dude, You missed it.

It was a joke.

A satire.

I was being facetious.

Every post in the zoo concerning a "legit" complaint is met with 50 responses of accusation and unbelief. I didn't want you to be left out.

I totally believe you by the way. As the same thing DID happen to me.

TStoneMBD
06-22-2005, 12:32 AM
oh sorry emperor, didnt catch the joke. neither did sponger either apparently. glad you cleared that up, i didnt want to add another person to my poolist. =)

sthief09
06-22-2005, 12:49 AM
they have bitched at me for doing this before. what most likely happened is your spam filter blocked their email telling you to give them a reason for cashing out immediately after being transfered money. just e-mail them asking what the deal is. they'll say something like "we're not a bank and we can't be seen by the gambling commission as a debt service" and you'll apologize and ask for your money back in the account, play 100 hands and cash out

TStoneMBD
06-22-2005, 01:01 AM
I just got this message from them when loggin in, so ill give them a call.

Welcome to PartyPoker.com - The World's Largest Poker Room!

Dear xxxx,

We had sent an email on 13-Jun-05 17:10 ET to you and faced problems while delivering it to your email account. The reason given by your email service provider was that your email account could not be identified

Suggestion: To help us deliver future mails to your email account, please verify the email address registered with us. We recommend you provide us with a different email address that you check regularly. If you would like to validate or change the email address registered with us, please go to the "MyAccount" menu on the Lobby screen and select Change/Validate Email Address.

This will help us provide you better service.

Thank you for your continuous support of PartyPoker.com. If you have any queries, please write to us at info@PartyPoker.com