PDA

View Full Version : Fulfilled Prophecy

2callzU
06-21-2005, 06:11 PM
It really works. Oh. Poker Prophecy is what I'm referring to. PP 10NL sng. I get dealt AK UTG so I limp in (like it or not). Four other people call behind me. Mr 46 % raises 125 preflop and I immediately put him on queens. I call, one caller behind me as well. Flop come Kh 7c Jh. I put him on queens so I bet out 100 first to act. Guy behind me calls, and Mr 46% raises it to 325. I stop and reevalute my read. Scratch queens, he's got aces or jacks to raise me with a king on the board. I type "either you have aces or you tripped your jacks. I think you tripped your jacks" and I fold my top pair kings. Guy behind me calls and the two of them eventually show it down to the river. Sure enough he had jacks. He types "you're right". I type "folded AK swear to God". Poker Prophecy has made me look like a genius. I went on to win the tournament despite my early chip loss. Prophecy may not track 100% of the games but BUY IT. IT WORKS. You saved me money Poker Prophecy, so I'm giving you a plug. /images/graemlins/smile.gifp.s- if you are actually bothered by the outline of my hand history, then you are missing the underlying point.

Cunning Linguist
06-21-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
made me look like a genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you look like more of a douche for making those comments while the hand is still going on.

skipperbob
06-21-2005, 06:26 PM
Not a big Fan of the Linguist until now /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2callzU
06-21-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, you look like more of a douche for making those comments while the hand is still going on.

[/ QUOTE ] You must be a by-the-book type of a guy. Making comments to me that are more than likely hypocritical, as I'm sure you've done the same at SOME point. Dude, why are you in my thread? Go away. SHOO! Go back to reporting rule breaking "rebels" every time they swear on a chat board while covering your mouth and saying "awwww I'm telllinnngg" in a childish tone. I bet you wear trapdoor pajamas and run down the...meh..nvm...haha. You've had enough.

gildwulf
06-21-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
douche

[/ QUOTE ]

Lefthander
06-21-2005, 06:37 PM
So are we supposed to believe this crap?

octaveshift
06-21-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
douche

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bones
06-21-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
douche

[/ QUOTE ]

ilya
06-21-2005, 06:43 PM
Get lost, troll.

rohjoh
06-21-2005, 06:45 PM
I am getting sick of these Poker Prophecy commercials. It is bad enough that I am getting bombarded by them on PP, now I have see them in this forum.

dueche

Ogre
06-21-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is bad enough that I am getting bombarded by them on PP

[/ QUOTE ]

Myst
06-21-2005, 07:05 PM
I would have folded AK preflop to a 46% who raised that much.

2callzU
06-21-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would have folded AK preflop to a 46% who raised that much

[/ QUOTE ] I thought about it for sure. I figured I had two overs though and took a chance since I've been running good today. But normally I would.

gildwulf
06-21-2005, 07:17 PM
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH.

I just laughed out loud.

tminus
06-21-2005, 07:19 PM
prophecy blows...they report inaccurate data

igotBlackJak
06-22-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH.

I just laughed out loud.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did too when I realized the doosh was serious in what he said...

2callzU
06-22-2005, 08:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH.

I just laughed out loud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did too when I realized the doosh was serious in what he said

[/ QUOTE ] At least I'm not a "douche" anymore. As for the negative posts, far too predictable. Think I cared what people wrote back to me? No? Well you're wrong. The answer was only slightly, only slightly(Family Guy plug). Negative feedback response posts are more played out than bad beat posts anymore. Hope all of you guys got a much needed self esteem boost so now you can go out to the bar together and not have to worry about your poor getups(acid washed jean jackets that say "don't worry be happy", belt buckles in the shape of Texas, Jeans with elastic at the waste and ankles, gone fishing hats, #1 Dad t-shirts, midlife crisis earrings in the shape of a cross, etc..) and unhumorouus jokes. You are the type of people who try and gang up on me in a room after I cut on you following your uncanny suckout callstation b.s. and you can no longer handle it anymore. Then you side with each other as you forcefully laugh at each others every unhumorous armpitfart-esque jokes just to spite me and I proceed to cut on all of you at the same time until eventually everybody is siding with me and one guy in particular refuses to as I constantly embaress him with my wit and sarcasm while the room (not so forcefully) laughs as he pathetically resorts to yo mama jokes as if he has just now seen White Men Can't Jump. I've seen it a thousand times. And it's this exact format every time. The content of my description is spot on. And it all happens in one big run on sentence just like that so go [censored] yourself with the linguist negativity posts. Like I give a [censored] about political correctness or grammar. Holla! Douche.

Myst
06-22-2005, 08:08 AM
Seriously though, you should have folded preflop if you knew he was a 46% player.

2callzU
06-22-2005, 08:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

I would have folded AK preflop to a 46% who raised that much

I thought about it for sure. I figured I had two overs though and took a chance since I've been running good today. But normally I would.

[/ QUOTE ] sooooooo.yea. I'm not saying you're wrong. Had he just called my bet after the flop he would have queens for sure. Also, I went on to win the tournament. My read on the guy gave me an awesome table image which contributed to this. I don't think you're a jerk or anything but for God's sake, I did win the thing. People seem to overlook this.

Myst
06-22-2005, 08:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you're a jerk or anything but for God's sake, I did win the thing. People seem to overlook this.

[/ QUOTE ]

So Im supposed to respect you more now because you won from this awesome read, and then proceed to buy poker prophecy in the process?

2callzU
06-22-2005, 08:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So Im supposed to respect you more now because you won from this awesome read, and then proceed to buy poker prophecy in the process?

[/ QUOTE ] Respect? Is there a such thing on these forums? Buy it if you want a helpful product. Or you can be a groupie and listen to the general 2+2 consensus that Poker Prophecy is junk. It works. I guess you could always milk your 5 free trial searches?

astarck
06-22-2005, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not a big Fan of the Linguist until now /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He certainly is cunning, isn't he?

Phill S
06-22-2005, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] You must be a by-the-book type of a guy. Making comments to me that are more than likely hypocritical, as I'm sure you've done the same at SOME point. Dude, why are you in my thread? Go away. SHOO! Go back to reporting rule breaking "rebels" every time they swear on a chat board while covering your mouth and saying "awwww I'm telllinnngg" in a childish tone. I bet you wear trapdoor pajamas and run down the...meh..nvm...haha. You've had enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.kidsera.com/images/0053.jpg

Dont go into that Trapdoor,
Cos there's something down there!
Da dum,
Da dum,
DUM

Bataglin
06-22-2005, 09:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
At least I'm not a "douche" anymore. As for the negative posts, far too predictable. Think I cared what people wrote back to me? No? Well you're wrong. The answer was only slightly, only slightly(Family Guy plug). Negative feedback response posts are more played out than bad beat posts anymore. Hope all of you guys got a much needed self esteem boost so now you can go out to the bar together and not have to worry about your poor getups(acid washed jean jackets that say "don't worry be happy", belt buckles in the shape of Texas, Jeans with elastic at the waste and ankles, gone fishing hats, #1 Dad t-shirts, midlife crisis earrings in the shape of a cross, etc..) and unhumorouus jokes. You are the type of people who try and gang up on me in a room after I cut on you following your uncanny suckout callstation b.s. and you can no longer handle it anymore. Then you side with each other as you forcefully laugh at each others every unhumorous armpitfart-esque jokes just to spite me and I proceed to cut on all of you at the same time until eventually everybody is siding with me and one guy in particular refuses to as I constantly embaress him with my wit and sarcasm while the room (not so forcefully) laughs as he pathetically resorts to yo mama jokes as if he has just now seen White Men Can't Jump. I've seen it a thousand times. And it's this exact format every time. The content of my description is spot on. And it all happens in one big run on sentence just like that so go [censored] yourself with the linguist negativity posts. Like I give a [censored] about political correctness or grammar. Holla! Douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I also tend to write a small novel when I don't care about something.

tminus
06-22-2005, 09:56 AM
welcome to the site! you're bright

brimstone1
06-22-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH.

I just laughed out loud.

[/ QUOTE ]

duke44
06-22-2005, 04:01 PM
Thank you for the plug it is appreciated. It is nice to see such enthusiasm for our product, but if you could put in paragraphs in your posts so I don't have this awful urge to tear out my eyes that would be even more appreciated /images/graemlins/smile.gif

kyro
06-22-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for the plug it is appreciated. It is nice to see such enthusiasm for our product, but if you could put in paragraphs in your posts so I don't have this awful urge to tear out my eyes that would be even more appreciated /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd actually be pissed. The entire forum thinks this guy is a complete moron. I don't think any of us are going to run right out and buy your product now. But thanks for bumping this dreck to the top.

jcm4ccc
06-22-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mr 46 % raises 125 preflop and I immediately put him on queens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm. So if he had jacks, does he raise 100? If he has Kings, does he raise 150? Aces, 200?

Myst
06-22-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mr 46 % raises 125 preflop and I immediately put him on queens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm. So if he had jacks, does he raise 100? If he has Kings, does he raise 150? Aces, 200?

[/ QUOTE ]

No Aces he would play tricky and just flat call because thats what 46% players do. Duh!!!

gildwulf
06-22-2005, 04:13 PM
What if he was a 45%?

duke44
06-22-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd actually be pissed. The entire forum thinks this guy is a complete moron. I don't think any of us are going to run right out and buy your product now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a Customer Service Rep I can not call any one a moron or be pissed /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also I'm sure most people on these forums are aware of Poker Prophecy and have already made there decision on whether or not to purchase our product.

edit~Btw if I would have called him the village idiot and told him to stop posting I'm sure someone else would say, "Omg you prick if that is how you treat your customers then I am never buying your product and all those mean things people say about you guys must be true." /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skipbidder
06-22-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get hit by a bus.

Skipbidder
06-22-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am a Customer Service Rep

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a lying shill for an unapologetic spammer.

Cunning Linguist
06-22-2005, 06:38 PM
The next person that replies to this thread is going to catch the coldest wave of cards ever, go broke, and probably end up dead. Because I'll kill them.

Let it die already.

flyingmoose
06-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Poker prophecy is wwwaaaayyyy too inaccurate for me to consider buying it. It has helped me, though. People that use it respect my pushes more because I'm a winning player. Yay for blinds stealing.

Freudian
06-22-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poker prophecy is wwwaaaayyyy too inaccurate for me to consider buying it. It has helped me, though. People that use it respect my pushes more because I'm a winning player. Yay for blinds stealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes me regret that I have abandoned my (wildly inaccurate) 48% win account.

But the prophecy fans have called me a "pro" with both my other accounts, so I guess I still have some intimidation power.