PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory: Hillary Wanted the Klein Book Written

Felix_Nietsche
06-21-2005, 04:33 PM
The Edward Klein Book claims Chelsea Clinton is the product of Bill 'raping' Hillary.
'...the top Hillary source explains. "This is the right wing attack machine on crack!"

LOL....the claim that Edward Kline is part of a right-wing attack machine is laughable. He is a big liberal. Some have expressed the theory that Hillary ask Klein to write this book to garner sympathy to improve her image... It is interesting it takes a liberal to write this book.

Klein is suppose to appear at a local radio station next week. I will be listening to see how believable he is...

lastchance
06-21-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Some have expressed the theory that Hillary ask Klein to write this book to garner sympathy to improve her image...

[/ QUOTE ]
*cough* Claims based on oddities are stupid without direct evidence. *cough*

JackWhite
06-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Felix, what I am interested in, is how much the national media pays attention to this. The book is selling, so normally he would be booked on all the major shows. I have a feeling that many will shy away from him.

SpearsBritney
06-21-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

*cough* Claims based on oddities are stupid without direct evidence. *cough*

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough* you mean like "Islamic Extremeists" crahed airplanes into the WTC and Pentagon *cough*

lastchance
06-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Sure.

And how about, "GWB hired people to crash planes into the WTC?"

Evidence. :P

It pwnz you.

Matty
06-21-2005, 05:32 PM
And I suppose the Clintons started those rumors that they killed around 20 people as well right?

Felix_Nietsche
06-21-2005, 05:43 PM
........He his allegations remind me of the National Enquirer. He says he is a "registered independent" and as a professional journalist (definately a democrat!) and that he believes being a political independment is the only proper position for a journalist to be.

He said lesbian was rampant in the 1960s at Hillary's all girl college. He INDIRECTLY implied that Hillary had lesbian encounters. It is pretty funny. He claims his sources are women that went to college with her.

I think the book may be worth it just for the entertainment value. Ed Klein could be the male version of Kitty Kelly.
So much for the conspiracy theory that Hillary secretly authorized this book.