PDA

View Full Version : how weird is this

djoyce003
06-21-2005, 03:58 PM
So a friend of mine is over at my house. We are watching TV and eating sandwiches. My friend gets up with his sandwich on a plate, and his coke, walks into the bathroom, and takes a dump while eating his dinner. Have you ever seen anyone do this?

Tron
06-21-2005, 03:59 PM
I can't fault people for what they do in private, but he actually did this in front of you... in your house? Wow.

-Skeme-
06-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Some sandwhich.

jakethebake
06-21-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So a friend of mine is over at my house. We are watching TV and eating sandwiches. My friend gets up with his sandwich on a plate, and his coke, walks into the bathroom, and takes a dump while eating his dinner. Have you ever seen anyone do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should tell every mutual friend you have + his mother about this. Seriously.

Vote4Pedro
06-21-2005, 04:01 PM
lol...i was thinking the same thing

asofel
06-21-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he could have done the reverse, and then you'd REALLY not be happy...

imported_CaseClosed326
06-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Never seen it happen. But I could see myself doing this. The only problem I see would be the bacteria and whatnot from my own feces, but I would not be to worried about that.

chaas4747
06-21-2005, 04:21 PM
I think the look of disgust on my face would let this guy know I thought this was not a normal practice.

spamuell
06-21-2005, 04:22 PM
The only problem I see would be the bacteria and whatnot from my own feces

What about that it's completely disgusting and you wouldn't enjoy your food at all and if you did try to use your senses of taste/smell to enjoy the food, you'd inevitably catch a whiff of a less pleasant odour?

imported_CaseClosed326
06-21-2005, 04:24 PM
I don't mind that all to much. I don't have really pungent fecal matter. I assume it would not bother me.

xadrez
06-21-2005, 04:24 PM
I used to work with a guy who would casually enter stalls in the office's bathroom with pizza and/or whatever else he had for lunch that day. He would then proceed to crap and eat lunch.

This is absolutely disgusting IMO.

Isnt there some primordial instinct that it supposed to stop animals from eating where they crap?

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-21-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't mind that all to much. I don't have really pungent fecal matter. I assume it would not bother me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why don't you give it a shot and get back to us with a trip report?

asofel
06-21-2005, 04:26 PM
I'll bet this guy counts his chickens before they hatch too.

imported_CaseClosed326
06-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Alright, sometime in the near future there will be a trip report.

tek
06-21-2005, 04:28 PM
I've done the Al Bundy before. What's worse is talking to someone on the phone in the bathroom. A friend of a friend was calling a lady for a second date. When she heard the porcelain echo, she got pissed and hung up... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

spamuell
06-21-2005, 04:30 PM
What's worse is talking to someone on the phone in the bathroom.

I do this all the time, it's not even comparable, just good time management. <font color="white"> Oh yeah and POTD</font>

jakethebake
06-21-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't fault people for what they do in private, but he actually did this in front of you... in your house? Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my issue with this. He did this at your house? I wonder if he'd do this at a restaurant?

chaas4747
06-21-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I do this all the time, it's not even comparable, just good time management. <font color="white"> Oh yeah and POTD</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

A guy at my work the other day was talking on the phone in the bathroom while I was in there brushing my teeth after lunch. He appeared from the stall to look at me like the noise my toothbrush (one of those Oral B motorized things) was making was so inconsiderate of his conversation.
I look at him like; you were just taking a [censored]!

Shajen
06-21-2005, 04:37 PM
I had this happen to me at work one time back when I was working the night shift.

This sketchy cat comes into the bathroom, sits down, farts like the earth is exploding from his anus, then I hear the scrape of a metal fork on a plate. He smacked his food too.

I almost puked. Instead, I let loose with the vilest, nastiest blast of sulfuric air I could muster.

Nasty fucker. Didn't even phase him.

Mike Cuneo
06-21-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

Richie Rich
06-21-2005, 05:50 PM
7/10

Boris
06-21-2005, 06:08 PM
effin nasty.

blaze666
06-22-2005, 01:26 AM
Out with the old, in with the new.

vulturesrow
06-22-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Never seen it happen. But I could see myself doing this. The only problem I see would be the bacteria and whatnot from my own feces, but I would not be to worried about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to assume, as weird as this is, the guy didnt

A)take a dump on his plate and then eat it or
B) drop his food in the toilet and then eat it.

In short, their are many more reasons why this is totally weird and gross, the germ factor being way at the bottom.

Skjonne
06-22-2005, 06:03 AM
He's sick. Get him a shrink. Now.

benza13
06-22-2005, 06:10 AM
Definitely the grossest thing I have read this week.

djoyce003
06-22-2005, 10:52 AM
yeah it freaked me out pretty bad too. I was like "dude, wtf did you just eat in there while you were taking a dump" and he didn't even seem to think there was anything even remotely wrong with it. One of the kookiest things i've ever seen, and i've been on safari.