PDA

View Full Version : Bipolar mutterings Re: AA.

Sredni Vashtar
01-22-2003, 02:40 PM
Sredni must warn there is no strategic value to this posterage. Much apologies. Sredni further admits his human language skills have waned, as he has been engaging mainly in god tongues and various non-local media. With that in mind, here are some Vashtarian mutterings:

There you were AA, powerfully dressed in black, at Sredni's side. Sredni concealed his pirate smile. But good intentions can pave the way to ruin....You did have good intentions, didn't you, AA?

Flop 456 all red, action.

Leave me alone, don't want your promises any more, AA.

Hand 12:

Sredni holds KK. AA, you arrant strumpet, how do those oily hands of my opponent feel upon your well trodden back? And that hard, pitiless gaze as you lay naked upon the baize....why?

Hand 74:

Sredni is merely a sideliner, but there you were, AA. This time you made a backdoor flush, good for you, AA. Be proud, flopped straights are no match for you, AA. You're so vain, AA, you probably think this post is about you. Don't you?

Flashbacks:

Those flops 589s, 9TJ- remember those AA? Or have you forgotten so soon? All fold, remember that? Or is it all just a rhapsody?

Hand 101:

Sredni suspects your presence again in the arms of another. Sredni folds. It was you there, AA, wasn't it? Tell Sredni, there is no reason to lie...

150:

Is it all a mystery? Where are you AA? Are you gonna just send A4o in your place? You do realize that meagre JJs are becoming bold runners? AK has begun to think himself fancy. You are not gonna let happen are you AA? 'Used to bes' don't count anymore, AA.

Hand 189:

It doesn't bother Sredni whatsoever that you haven't visited him in 189 hands, AA. Why would it? You're so vain, AA, you probably think it does bother Sredni, don't you?

205. Who and what's to blame?

221:

Beaten down, guarding a small no limit Tourney stack, there sat Sredni facing an all-in raise. AA! The way that Sredni beholds you when he holds you. In this spot, AA, you are my religion and my love...

Sredni tripled up, catching a precommited TT and a rather foolish AQ in the process.

Nobody does it better, AA Why'd you have to be so good?

Sredni Vashtar,

who thanks Carly Simon (Nobody does it better, You're so Vain)

andyfox
01-22-2003, 03:39 PM
Cool!

Nobody does it half as good as you do, Sredni. Baby, baby, you're the one.

Makes me feel sad for the rest.

Regards,
Andy

John Feeney
01-23-2003, 12:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
you arrant strumpet

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to remember this. Is that like a cross between a stump and a trumpet?

I'll try to use it. Say I'm really pissed at Winton Marsalis. "Winton, you call that music? My dog could play better than that, you... you strumpet!"

Okay, I looked it up. Hopefully Winton would be equally offended either way. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Clarkmeister
01-23-2003, 06:45 PM
I am glad to hear that AA is not only the best hand for humans, but also for Ferret-God thingy's. I would feel most confused if optimal holdem strategy differed according to species.

Great post as usual.

Your humble K3o disciple,

Clarkmeister

andyfox
01-23-2003, 11:59 PM
I also sometimes play the K3o from the BB to a steal-raise, but only if the first card I look at is the king, and my bifocals tell me the three is an ace. . .

HDPM
01-24-2003, 12:25 AM
Yep, Sredni Vashtar is beautiful. No need to sneak in the backdoor, proudly escape from rpgs fired by disbelievers and come back. We'll ferret out the cause of all the problems.