PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions re. Party skins

partygirluk
06-21-2005, 07:45 AM
So I have rakeback at empire and not at party. Planning to move up to 5/10 6 max soon. However

i) It seems that there are quite a few tables on party that are not on empire.

ii) According to the changes T&C I can only have accounts at one skin.

So a couple of questions

i) Which skin has the most 5/10 6 max tables on and is a skin I can get rakeback on.

ii) How big a deal is this clampdown on ppl having accounts at 2 skins. Like, what is the worst that could happen?

smb394
06-21-2005, 07:48 AM
i) THey all share the same tables (MTTs are exclusive to skin) Eurobet, Empire, Multi and Intertops

ii) It's no big deal.

Nfinity
06-21-2005, 07:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i) It seems that there are quite a few tables on party that are not on empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think just the BBJ games if I'm not mistaken. Some tournies on Party that aren't on Empire.

[ QUOTE ]
i) Which skin has the most 5/10 6 max tables on and is a skin I can get rakeback on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Empire, because Rakeback at Party is all but dead so I hear. They did a lockdown on their affiliates and now they can't get their individual trackers to work past a couple of months.

[ QUOTE ]
ii) How big a deal is this clampdown on ppl having accounts at 2 skins. Like, what is the worst that could happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the "worst" that could happen is that they can shut down both if your accounts and confiscate the funds therein. What would most likely happen is that they would make you choose an account and transfer the balance from the other account to it. The new wording for the T&C caused a little stir a couple weeks back, you might try doing a search for it here at the Internet Gaming Forum. I haven't heard of anything coming of it yet, and nothing has happened to me personally.

Hope this helps.