PDA

View Full Version : WWF update

10-09-2001, 06:08 PM
When Vince McMahon first monopolized the professional wrestling industry by acquiring the WCW and the ECW I was not pleased with the results. It was obvious that the athlete/actors from the different factions were not used to working with each other and thus the matches were dull and clumsy looking. I'm happy to report that the different organizations are starting to gel really well. Last night's Monday Night Raw was totally awesome. Stone Cold kicked Kurt Angle's ass in a brutal, action packed title match. I'm also very pleased with Stephanie McMahon's boob job. The combination of her new body and bad girl/spoiled princess image is a marketing coup de grace. If you need a break from poker, I recommend checking out the WWF for a relaxing and enjoyable night of TV viewing.

On the business side, Vince is running the WWF more efficiently than ever. Pro sports franchise owners should take a page from Vince on how to increase revenues w/o letting the superstars take all of the residual profit. The WWF should be a solid investment and I imagine the stock also has a fairly decent beta value, always an important consideration in these uncertain times.

10-10-2001, 01:35 PM
The Alliance will destroy the Rock and Kurt Angle.

10-10-2001, 04:43 PM
You were very lucky on Monday night. The people's champion would crush you one-on-one.

10-11-2001, 02:20 AM
I don't understand the appeal.