PDA

View Full Version : How much until it's paying for sex

bernie
06-21-2005, 04:50 AM
I thought of this while reading a trip report. A great trip report, btw...

Let's say you go into a strip club. You spend $1k in there and go home with a stripper. Did you just pay for sex? Or do you consider it that there has to actually be a deal for sex to be paid for to have 'paid for it'?

If you agree that the $1k scenario was paying for it, what is your minimal cost? Note: many hookers start at $150hr. So if you have sex with the stripper after paying for $200 worth of lapdances, do you construe that as the same? You can obviously get sex for cheaper than the $1k scenario above.

Just wondering about others' takes on this.

b

BOTW
06-21-2005, 05:00 AM
You always pay.

jaxUp
06-21-2005, 05:06 AM
As a general rule, if you will kiss her on the mouth during sex, you didn't pay for it. So I suppose the answer is: it depends.

billyjex
06-21-2005, 05:11 AM
it always costs. i take a girl out to dinner, i'm "paying" for it. kinda.

Rotating Rabbit
06-21-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if she splits the bill.

shant
06-21-2005, 05:30 AM
If you spent $1000 on dinner and drinks and then took a girl home and beat it up, do you consider it any different from the Evan scenario?

I think paying for sex is when you go "Hey, how much to F you? $1000? OK, here is my cash now let's have sex."

billyjex
06-21-2005, 05:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if she splits the bill.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaa, thats funny. a girl splitting the bill. good one!

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-21-2005, 06:04 AM
Which trip report is this?

shant
06-21-2005, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Which trip report is this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Go to the B&M section and check the collective trip report from Vegas. For a short version, two internet poker players were taken home by two different strippers on two different nights and hooked up without paying for the sex.

bernie
06-21-2005, 06:09 AM
trip report thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2659952&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1#Post2682142)

It's a great read. Lots of good stories in it. I want to also note that I'm just using the concept I found in this thread. Not saying it directly applies to the situations or people in this thread.

b

bernie
06-21-2005, 06:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You always pay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but I'm being a little more situationally specific here.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif
b

bernie
06-21-2005, 06:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you spent $1000 on dinner and drinks and then took a girl home and beat it up, do you consider it any different from the Evan scenario?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm being a little more specific since many strippers also do house calls as hookers. So what I'm getting at is, does it matter where you're spending the money on them if sex is the end result? You're either paying at the club, which is like spanish fly to many strippers if you are flashing lots of cash, or paying them later. If you blow $x amount, does it matter how you blew it on her? See what I'm getting at?

[ QUOTE ]
I think paying for sex is when you go "Hey, how much to F you? $1000? OK, here is my cash now let's have sex."

[/ QUOTE ]

Then she whips out the badge and it costs more in court fees and lawyers...etc...etc... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

This isn't exactly how those types of transactions take place.

b

Yeti
06-21-2005, 06:22 AM
What I'm curious about is, if you were in Evan's position, and no doubt intoxicated, how would you realise whether you were expected to pay or not?

shant
06-21-2005, 06:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm being a little more specific since many strippers also do house calls as hookers. So what I'm getting at is, does it matter where you're spending the money on them if sex is the end result? You're either paying at the club, which is like spanish fly to many strippers if you are flashing lots of cash, or paying them later. If you blow $x amount, does it matter how you blew it on her? See what I'm getting at?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah OK, I see what you're saying. I still don't consider spending $1000 in the club the same as a specific agreement on a transaction for sex. Where are you going to draw the line? If you bought a girl an expensive gift, dinner or tickets to an event and then she f'd you, now what?

Blackjack
06-21-2005, 06:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Even getting married is like a form of regular prostitution. You just get it less, but regularly for 30+ years.

Blackjack

Kyo Souma II
06-21-2005, 06:32 AM
Why would you go to a strip club for anything meaningful?

You're paying for sex when she takes off her shirt as a stripper, and you're not even getting it. Find someone meaningful.

-kyo

Kyo Souma II
06-21-2005, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not nearly the same. I treat girls whose presence I enjoy to dinner; that is my way of letting them know that I enjoy their presence. I have found very few women worthy of this honor, but they've unanimously had a good time going out to eat with me when it has been bestowed upon them..

The long and short is that it's still lame to pay for sex directly, and just as lame to do it indirectly with sex as the sole intention..

-kyo

-kyo

bernie
06-21-2005, 06:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ah OK, I see what you're saying. I still don't consider spending $1000 in the club the same as a specific agreement on a transaction for sex. Where are you going to draw the line? If you bought a girl an expensive gift, dinner or tickets to an event and then she f'd you, now what?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already stated how you theoretically 'always' pay for it in some way.

I'm keeping it in the confines of it starting in a strip club. Since that is a more sexually charged, money exchanging for sexual 'fantasy' setting where prostitution is more commonplace.

I mean, you can get sex cheaper than if you spend $400 on dances and she decides to go home with you. You likely could've flashed some cash, then offered her $200 earlier in the night and saved yourself 1/2 the cost.

b

bernie
06-21-2005, 06:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would you go to a strip club for anything meaningful?

You're paying for sex when she takes off her shirt as a stripper, and you're not even getting it. Find someone meaningful.

-kyo

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anything about meaningful?

b

Blackjack
06-21-2005, 06:42 AM
Why on earth would she go home with you if you've already given her 400$ and you don't plan to give her more?

She obviously can't be "appreciative," so don't give me that.

Blackjack

bernie
06-21-2005, 06:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why on earth would she go home with you if you've already given her 400$ and you don't plan to give her more?

She obviously can't be "appreciative," so don't give me that.

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she doesn't know you don't plan on giving her more. For the most part, it's the money that is turning the crank here. It's a strippers' aphrodisiac.

b

jakethebake
06-21-2005, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As a general rule, if you will kiss her on the mouth during sex, you didn't pay for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really funny, but it works. They'll always turn away/pull back the first couple of times. But once you kiss a stripper on the mouth at the club, she's going home with you. I've also found that touching their face and looking at their eyes works wonders. They're just not used to it. Of course that was all so long ago... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rick Diesel
06-21-2005, 09:16 AM
I would guess that you don't have sex very often.

Yeti
06-21-2005, 09:42 AM
I have a friend who does very, very well with women, and he never pays more than his half.