View Full Version : My favorite line to a sunglass wearer @ B&M

steamboatin
06-20-2005, 11:35 PM
Hello Bigdaddydvo!

Percula
06-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Hero A/images/graemlins/spade.gifK/images/graemlins/spade.gif

Sun Glass wearing dude A/images/graemlins/club.gifT/images/graemlins/club.gif

Board Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif8/images/graemlins/spade.gif3/images/graemlins/spade.gif5/images/graemlins/diamond.gifT/images/graemlins/heart.gif

"Humm spades and clubs must look alike with those on..." while I am stacking all of his chips.

One guy asks the dude how much those glasses cost him, before the dude could say a word, another player pipes in "looks like about a dime to me".

Edge34
06-21-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hero A/images/graemlins/spade.gifK/images/graemlins/spade.gif

Sun Glass wearing dude A/images/graemlins/club.gifT/images/graemlins/club.gif

Board Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif8/images/graemlins/spade.gif3/images/graemlins/spade.gif5/images/graemlins/diamond.gifT/images/graemlins/heart.gif

"Humm spades and clubs must look alike with those on..." while I am stacking all of his chips.

One guy asks the dude how much those glasses cost him, before the dude could say a word, another player pipes in "looks like about a dime to me".

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, most of these are really funny, and I don't wanna sound like a nit, but I hope people aren't really being this [censored]-ish. I don't wear sunglasses, but you beat the guy out of the pot already. Seriously.

Army Eye
06-21-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless the guy talked some shit to you on a previous hand or something.. what would possess you to say something like that? Is belittling people more important than making money for you?

Percula
06-21-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless the guy talked some shit to you on a previous hand or something.. what would possess you to say something like that? Is belittling people more important than making money for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes he was running his mouth about a 100mph since he sat down, and not to just me, most of the table had had enough of him. The floor had been called twice (by others) for his veiled threats. He needed more than he got...

Army Eye
06-21-2005, 04:45 AM
Good deal then /images/graemlins/grin.gif

steamboatin
06-21-2005, 11:27 AM
Just because I am pulling Bigdaddydvo's chain about wearing sunglasses, don't lump him in with a bunch of tools. Bigdaddydvo is a gentleman of the highest caliber.

jakethebake
06-21-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't tap the tank!!!

SimplyLuv2Nut
06-21-2005, 02:22 PM
I still like to stick with

"Hey, I like those glasses" pause for dramatic effect "The reflections giving me a great look at your cards half the time"

Stuck
06-21-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the guy has a sense of humor it isn't belittling him. Sometimes a funny line is +EV in and of itself IMHO.

mts
06-21-2005, 03:06 PM
not really that funny