PDA

View Full Version : Dee Brown out of draft

Brain
06-20-2005, 10:34 PM
He's going back to school. That should make Clarkmeister happy.

Clarkmeister
06-21-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It does. We should win the Big Ten again this year.

7ontheline
06-21-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa! Really? That optimistic? It would be great, but we're certainly not as dominant this year.

Toro
06-21-2005, 07:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It should make all hoop fans happy. Kids coming out too soon has ruined the NBA.

Clarkmeister
06-21-2005, 11:49 AM
The unbalanced BT schedule will be in our favor this year, as opposed to last year where our tougher "once only" games were on the road. Dee and James will both be first team all-BT and are as mega hardened and experienced. We won't be 37-2 good, but we dang sure are good enough to go 12-4 in the BT. Randle will be a huge surprise for people, Carter will finally get PT. All the reports say Rich has dropped weight and his foot is finally healed, and Marcus finally gets to play and will be a quality role player after sitting out a year for his transfer.

Sweet 16+ should be the expectation this year with those two coming back. Experience is so important.

wayabvpar
06-21-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It should make all hoop fans happy. Kids coming out too soon has ruined the NBA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also makes following college basketball that much less interesting when you have to buy a program to watch two teams play a game in December.

Brain
06-22-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I better not have to scroll past that horrendously long Illini thread (I forget the exact title) again this year. At least basketball season won't start until baseball is over so I won't have to contend with those two Yankee threads too.

Where's MEbenhoe? Go Blue Devils! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Clarkmeister
06-22-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I better not have to scroll past that horrendously long Illini thread

[/ QUOTE ]

You will if Brandon Rush commits.

Clarkmeister
06-22-2005, 01:22 AM
BTW, ever heard of flat mode?

Brain
06-22-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, ever heard of flat mode?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use flat mode all the time. I'm talking on the forum topic page. I like mine in expanded mode instead of flat mode so I can see who has posted in the thread.

I don't read the Yankee threads. The Yankees can go to hell. /images/graemlins/blush.gif