PDA

View Full Version : Party is ending their WSOP sats on 06/22

Benal
06-20-2005, 09:19 PM
Party's login msg says they're ending their WSOP sats this Wednesday, including their WSOP Step sats. Of course, they don't say anything about what happens to those who have WSOP Step entries. I have about 8K worth, and I'll be damned if they just "expire". Anyone get a straight answer from Party?

FYI - See THIS (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2443979&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&vc=1) thread for my discussions with Party (non)customer support regarding this issue.

SevenFooter
06-20-2005, 09:35 PM
I think there are a lot of people with Steps that won't be able to use them. I wish Party would actually state somewhere what the policy is.

A friend of mine called today and was basically told that the freerolls could be used after Wednesday, but no more cash buyins would be allowed. The support person made it sound like freerolls would be refunded provided you tried to play each of your freerolls once after Wednesday. So if you come out of Wednesday with a 3, a 4 and a 5, you would have to play them each once and then after that, you would get a refund on July 7th.

Now that seems confusing and difficult to keep track of to me. Anyone else want to call or email them and try to explain the answer you get?

SF