PDA

View Full Version : The threads are too long

PoBoy321
06-20-2005, 08:16 PM
All of the threads in OOT are at least 3 pages long in flat mode, and I'm too lazy to read them, so I'm just going to ignore them all. Who's with me?

kerssens
06-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Ok

tbach24
06-20-2005, 08:18 PM
What're your settings at?

Dynasty
Change your settings so that you get 50 posts per page.

milliondollaz
bison needs his own section of 00t. that sht is interesting...

PoBoy321
06-20-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Change your settings so that you get 50 posts per page.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I could do that, but that would be something other than lazy, which I am, so so much for that.

contentless
06-20-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All of the threads in OOT are at least 3 pages long in flat mode, and I'm too lazy to read them, so I'm just going to ignore them all. Who's with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

At some point in your life, you're just going to have to give into peer pressure and kill yourself.

PoBoy321
06-20-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] At some point in your life, you're just going to have to give into peer pressure and kill yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, kid, don't go telling people to kill themselves. You're playing with fire.

jakethebake
06-20-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] At some point in your life, you're just going to have to give into peer pressure and kill yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, kid, don't go telling people to kill themselves. You're playing with fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on po boy. all the cool kids are doing it.

tbach24
06-20-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on po boy. all the cool kids are doing it.<font color="white"> POTD </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice

contentless
06-20-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you? 18? You never play with lighters as a kid?

I figure it's a neutral EV proposition for me to tell you to kill yourself. There's a very mild chance that you're emotionally unbalanced enough to kill yourself after starting a thread about how mind-numbingly stupid you are. After all, the thread is jokingly retarded. You might argue that however mild, the punishment for hitting that suicide jackpot makes it -EV, if only slightly.

This is offset by the fact that a) Darwinism worked, and I helped the human race and b) I've got a pretty good idea that God exists. At that point, I'll take jail, because I'd find humor in it all. Both, at that point, +EV.

Kid.

billyjex
06-20-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on po boy. all the cool kids are doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

shawnp's never been cooler!

PoBoy321
06-20-2005, 09:27 PM
You haven't been around here very long, so you obviously missed the shawn_p debacle, so how about you just stop pretending like you know what you're talking about or that people give a [censored] about what you have to say. <font color="white"> BTW, go kill yourself. </font>

contentless
06-20-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You haven't been around here very long, so you obviously missed the shawn_p debacle, so how about you just stop pretending like you know what you're talking about or that people give a [censored] about what you have to say. <font color="white"> BTW, go kill yourself. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I distinctly remember the shawn_p debacle, and me saying something to shawn_p during it. I also remember whiskeytown telling me that I had done wrong, and I also remember feeling a slight amount of remorse. You're not shawn_p though...

I also remember jason_t fessing up to being shawn_p.

Tool.

Jack of Arcades
06-20-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You haven't been around here very long, so you obviously missed the shawn_p debacle, so how about you just stop pretending like you know what you're talking about or that people give a [censored] about what you have to say. BTW, go kill yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reg'd: 01/05/05

CallMeIshmael
06-21-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was not.

rmarotti
06-21-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tool.

Willluck
06-21-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on po boy. all the cool kids are doing it.<font color="white"> POTD </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> POTD??? </font>

thatpfunk
06-21-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

He was not.

[/ QUOTE ]

He said he was...

Diplomat
06-21-2005, 03:06 AM
You do realize you registered a whopping three months before he did, right?

-Diplomat

Bulldog
06-21-2005, 08:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Change your settings so that you get 99 posts per page.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

jason_t
06-21-2005, 09:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm saddened that you didn't notice that I waitlisted a shawn_p for the Wynn 15/30 this weekend.

Aeioux
06-21-2005, 09:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You haven't been around here very long, so you obviously missed the shawn_p debacle, so how about you just stop pretending like you know what you're talking about or that people give a [censored] about what you have to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed this whole thing, mind filling me in? Also that was an eerie little hidden message there.