PDA

View Full Version : pokertrackerQ

treeofwisdom7
06-20-2005, 07:33 PM
hey guys b4 i buy pokertracker i wanted to ask a simple question.

is there a way to delete HH from your pokertracker and delete the auto saved files from party/skins that are on your comp?

i think somepeps said tracker will run slow after a while and i wanted to keep my tracker database small

pergesu
06-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Yeah, you can delete them. You can also create a couple databases if you want. There's a command to compact the database, to make it smaller after a while.

You really gotta get a ton of hands in there for it to actually start going slow.

treeofwisdom7
06-20-2005, 07:37 PM
alright thanks just wanted to know that now i can get my tracker hopefully it actually helps and not hurt.

NH

Luminous Mist
06-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Do you always have a gun to your head when typing your posts and someone screaming the following at you:

'FASTER! YOU ONLY HAVE 3 SECONDS TO WRITE THIS POST, SPELLING ERRORS, PUNCTUATION, AND READABILITY BE DAMNED. HURRY UP OR ELSE YOUR SOUL BELONGS TO ME.'

Because it sure seems that way...

Luminous

treeofwisdom7
06-20-2005, 07:54 PM
to tell you the truth im playin 4 games while i type. i didnt know it was a big problem. sorry about that. i'll try to type slower next time .
lol
it might be best if i start thinking about what im typing.
thankx nh

treeofwisdom7
06-21-2005, 06:55 AM
not a bump

i play on eurobet partyskin and my hand historys are saved onto my computer. will i get saved hand historys if i leave the table before it is finished?

thankx NH