PDA

View Full Version : Here's your forum game schedule.

DrPhysic
06-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Here is your forum game schedule:

[b]"Atlantic Trout" $10+1 NLHE at 20:00 Stars lobby time <font color="red">TUESDAY</font> JUNE 21
Password “supbro” without the quotes.

"Pacific Trout" $10+1 NLHE at 22:00 Stars lobby time <font color="red">TUESDAY</font> JUNE 21
Password “supbro” without the quotes.

These games are open for registration.

If you wish to receive this schedule (and associated weekly interest items) by e-mail please send me an e-mail at DrPhysic@satx.rr.com with your 2+2 name. Poker Stars namehelps too, but not required.

Games for 2+2 posters. Not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing.

Doc /images/graemlins/cool.gif

2planka
06-21-2005, 07:49 AM
Come out and play folks. Take my money!

2planka
06-21-2005, 02:41 PM
<font color="white"> Come on out tonight, kids. This is a fun time - especially if you make fun of Code. </font>

hyde
06-21-2005, 06:27 PM
I AM SO ON TILT. I WILL BE MAKING STUPID CALLS TONIGHT. I PROMISE!!
DEAD MONEY.
EASY PICKINGS!!
IF I LAST ONE LEVEL IT WILL BE A MIRACLE!!!
AAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

My cell phone company are a bunch of ruthless, heartless mutha's......I lead the league in being on hold today. And tehy won't turn the phone back one while my legitimate dispute is being handled, even with partial payment....
IF I HAD A CHOICE.........BUT NOOOOOOOOO...NEXTEL IS THE ONLY COMPANY WITH RECEPTION IN MY NECK OF THE MOUNTAINS....

I need to remember not to deal with my credit card company before the game next week.
Daughter...charges $29, late payment fee...$30, interest rate climbs to stupid....VINNY THE LOAN SHARK DOESN'T CHARGE THAT PERCENTAGE!!!!

see you at 8:00

utmt40
06-21-2005, 07:46 PM
15 mins