PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Mr. Raymer

jeffconner
06-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Mr. Raymer,
I am posting here in hopes of receiving a private message in return. I am hoping to dicuss an incredible opportunity involving your knowledge of patent law. Please take a moment to hear me out.
Best regards,
Jeff Conner

TomCollins
06-20-2005, 06:09 PM
POTD.

AgentBishop
06-20-2005, 08:06 PM
For so many reasons!

jeffconner
06-20-2005, 08:18 PM
nothing like that sir, very serious about what i do and who i plan to deal with. knew that many would see this as a joke but nothing like that. this is a huge opportunity for mr. raymer to make alot of money for himself without using his cash. just trying to put my name on some of the huge money being put in play every single day in this country (and beyond). wouldn't bother him for his time if this was serious.
Thanks for the reply just the same,
Jeff

jeffconner
06-21-2005, 01:16 AM
terrible typo to make i guess but it should have read "if it WASN'T worth his time". i'm sure there's alot of doubters out there and i don't blame you, i'd feel the same way but this is different, this is something i'm trying to do not for myself but to payback everyone who's ever given me a second chance and not given up on me when i've given them every reason to stop believing in me. This is something that i want to make happen and use part of the profits to give the kids in this world a first chance because no one has ever given them the chance to need a second chance. i am the very fortunate father of 4, 3 from the first marriage and a baby girl with the woman that i want to spend the rest of my nights with. not rich by business terms but very wealthy in that i have been given more than one second chance and i couldn't love my family more! when you feel your baby girl hug your neck soo tight because your other kids have been gone for 20 minutes and she already misses them, that worth more than money. now i have something that i need to do to help others. i know, sounds very sappy and "like something a woman would say", i know, i would think the same thing but i have a dream and i have a family that still believes in me, that i'll make that dream come true but that would love me just as much if i was never more than i am right now. nothing special, i know, but sometimes you find out that there are some people out there that are worth knowing. you can keep knocking me down but i'm gonna keep getting up, you can bet on it.
Thanks for listening, know it was long but sometimes we need to hear that there are others out there busting their tails for something more than just the money.
Jeff

paland
06-26-2005, 12:59 AM
Creepy stuff here. I knew a stalker who thought that he was helping the world and... Oh never mind.

jeffconner
06-26-2005, 06:05 PM
that's fine, knew there would be alot of nay sayers when i posted this but if it was easy then everyone would be making money. i'm not here to "stalk" mr. raymer, i'm here to ask for his advice and suggestions if he is so inclined. i know his background pre-wsop and he has a very unique position in that prior to this becoming a world champion poker player he was a patent attorney. i hope that with his knowledge on both subjects that perhaps he would consider giving me a chance to simply to discuss some questions that only he could answer. simply want to do like everyone else here and be able to follow my dreams. not here to ask for any handouts from anyone.

CardSleuth
06-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Have you thought about looking for him at his official web site? http://www.fossilmanpoker.com There is even a "Contact" link for you to get in touch with him.

tonypaladino
06-27-2005, 01:24 AM
***cough ***cough 419 Scam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_fee_fraud) ***cough cough***

jeffconner
06-27-2005, 09:37 AM
wasn't aware of that site but appreciate the help. funny that so many consider me a scam but i'm not the one that's making false statements. i have put out a request to speak to mr. raymer if he feels so inclined, nothing more. i'm not here to ask for anyone's handout. that's not the kind of man that i am. but thanks to those that are trying to help me help others.