PDA

View Full Version : NeTeller question?

LALDAAS
06-20-2005, 08:58 AM
My roomie want to get started playing poker. I was going o have him start on Pacific with a $100 bonie and my referal $$$
then move him on to Paridise.

He has set up his Neteller account. So my question is,

Will I have any problem transfering him a couple of hundred dollars or will I set off flags being in the same household?

evans075
06-20-2005, 09:16 AM
What do you mean by set off flags?? Through Neteller or the poker site?? If your talking about Through Neteller I don't think you will have a problem. Just b/c you are transfering funds from the same computer to two dif. accounts shouldn't cause a problem especially if it just a couple 100 bucks.

LALDAAS
06-20-2005, 09:28 AM
Yes that is all I just didnt want any trouble transfering money to his account from the same household. I have a few thousand beans and dont want my funds frozen for any reason.

Bradyams
06-20-2005, 10:04 AM
I think there was a thread where someone did this awhile back (some guy setup an account for his Dad and transferred him money on NETeller), and there accounts were frozen. I think everything was fixed once they called NETeller, but if they had just called them in the first place and made sure everything was going to be okay with them it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

It's probably best to call first and alert them to what you're planning on doing. It couldn't hurt.

evans075
06-20-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think there was a thread where someone did this awhile back (some guy setup an account for his Dad and transferred him money on NETeller), and there accounts were frozen. I think everything was fixed once they called NETeller, but if they had just called them in the first place and made sure everything was going to be okay with them it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

It's probably best to call first and alert them to what you're planning on doing. It couldn't hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this, it's always good to give a heads up to a place. I wouldn't think that there would be a problem but it's always good to take the precautions to avoid it!

HRFats
06-20-2005, 07:33 PM
My wife and I transfer funds back and forth a couple of times a month. They froze our accounts the first time we tried it but a phone call cleared it up. They did need to speak to each one of us seperately and asked the standard security questions. It would be best to call them first.