PDA

View Full Version : A Tasty Tidbit......

10-08-2001, 09:56 PM
....for the politically correct on these pages. You know, the panderes and the 'see-no-evil' do-gooders who refuse to criticize Jesse "The Spitter" Jackson because he's black. Well, the good Dr Wogga would like to balance this media bias with this nice little tidbit:

Jessie Jackson has added former Chicago democratic congressman Mel

Reynolds to the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition's payroll.

Reynolds was among the 176 criminals excused in President Clinton's last

minute forgiveness spree. Reynolds received a commutation of his

six-and-a-half-year federal sentence for 15 convictions of wire fraud,

bank fraud & lies to the Federal Election Commission.

He is more notorious; however, for concurrently serving five years for

sleeping with an underage campaign volunteer.

This is a first in American politics: An ex-congressman who had sex with

a subordinate won clemency from a president who had sex with a

subordinate, then was hired by a clergyman who had sex with a

subordinate. His new job? Youth counselor. Is this a great country or

what?

10-09-2001, 12:25 AM
WOW !!!...only in america...

one thing you can bet on. this will not get the media coverage it deserves.

10-09-2001, 03:05 AM
I say let them have sex with whomever they want, subordinate or not, and it's none of anybody's damn business except their own (except maybe their spouse's business). I think it is shameful how the media and Congress and everybody else assumed it was their business when it was really just Bill's, Monica's and maybe Hillary's business.

Underage is a different matter.

10-09-2001, 07:54 PM
a power factor which has to be taken into account...consenting adults not in power places..ok by me...but a boss has the ultimate aphrodasiac....gl

10-09-2001, 08:24 PM
You are correct that the power factor may sometimes come into play. If and when it does it must be dealt with accordingly. I just don't think that is sufficient cause to ban or censor all such relationships because many of them truly are between consenting adults, regardless of whether one party is in a subordinate position.

Besides what if two people really are falling in love and one works for the other or one is a student in a university while the other is a professor or teaching aide. Telling them they can't is pure BS in my opinion and people should really mind their own business.

10-14-2001, 10:56 PM
....a reality check -JJ made this guy a youth counselor?? Give up on your politically correct crap. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us its OK for Afghanistan to deprive women of their rights because their is no outcry from them - therefore it must be consentual. Dopes think this way

10-15-2001, 12:45 AM
I think underage is quite a different (and more serious) issue than subordinate position professionally, and I really wasn't trying to address that part of your post.

I don't believe in political correctness anyway--it is largely a crock.

I just think it was the business of Bill, Monica and maybe Hillary--and nobody else, period. Monica didn't have to do it but she probably wanted to. Bill didn't have to do it but he probably wanted to also. Hillary probably wouldn't have wanted them to do it but they did it anyway. C'est la vie--I hope they had fun.

10-15-2001, 01:54 AM
Bill, Hillary and Monica in a threesome. Now there's an image that can keep me awake, with hair raised!

Nevertheless, I'd be the last one to stop three extremely talented people from pleasuring each other. I mean, if simple tongues can give so much pleasure, imagine what forked ones can do.

10-15-2001, 11:31 AM
.....appreciate your response.

Bad enough we're trying to fight a politically correct war, guess I'm over-sensitive to the PC police