PDA

View Full Version : The Game~ 300 Bars and Running, 50 and G-Unit diss

ThaSaltCracka
06-20-2005, 04:04 AM
18 minutes long!!!! (http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0SZ30XUX86T13QOM8PRTUQ5TX)

pretty sick song IMO.

thatpfunk
06-20-2005, 04:31 AM
Is he trying to burn every possible bridge?

I'm just wondering what he's thinking or what he is trying to accomplish...

Edited to add: The constant "DJ CLUE!!!"(or whoever it is) yelling annoys the [censored] out of me...

ThaSaltCracka
06-20-2005, 04:32 AM
I don't know. This could all be for publicity anyways.

Jules22
06-20-2005, 06:58 AM
sick, thanks dude!

raisethatmofo
06-20-2005, 07:34 AM

csuf_gambler
06-20-2005, 09:29 AM
didn't 50 and the game truce their beef awhile ago

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 09:56 AM
there is no way in HELL i would listen to 300 bars of this moron babbling. itll be one long ass namedropping fiesta.

Mr biggums
06-20-2005, 10:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't he still under the G-Unit label ?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, he never was and never will be.

[ QUOTE ]
50 signed him so WTF

[/ QUOTE ]
No, Dr. Dre signed The Game and he is signed under aftermath.

Edge34
06-20-2005, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't he still under the G-Unit label ?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, he never was and never will be.

[ QUOTE ]
50 signed him so WTF

[/ QUOTE ]
No, Dr. Dre signed The Game and he is signed under aftermath.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is still like the parent of G-Unit, isn't it? I mean, there's a reason 50 drops "Shady/Aftermath" into EVERY song he puts out.

Mr biggums
06-20-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Which is still like the parent of G-Unit, isn't it? I mean, there's a reason 50 drops "Shady/Aftermath" into EVERY song he puts out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but 50 is the one in charge of G-Unit where Eminem/Dre are in charge of Shady/Aftermath.

lucas9000
06-20-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Edited to add: The constant "DJ CLUE!!!"(or whoever it is) yelling annoys the [censored] out of me...

[/ QUOTE ]

that's been annoying for the past 10 years, but for some reason those retarded mixtape djs like clue still do it. almost as annoying are the retards who add all the gunshot sounds.

ThaSaltCracka
06-20-2005, 02:51 PM
you should definitely peep it.

BusterStacks
06-20-2005, 03:02 PM
The worst was at The Game's concert where they STILL did the gunshot sounds after every time he did a song or even said something. So weak.

DcifrThs
06-20-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's been annoying for the past 10 years, but for some reason those retarded mixtape djs like clue still do it. almost as annoying are the retards who add all the gunshot sounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

which makes me chuckle when i forget who but i wanna say eminem says:

"you probably duck when they laid the gun-shot in ya song"

-Barron

stankybank
06-20-2005, 03:25 PM
I must admit, The Game really killed the track 300 Bars. He absolutely kilt it. As far as diss songs go, this has got to be in the top 5 along w/ 2Pac 'Hit 'Em Up', Eminem 'Nail in the Coffin', 'The Sauce', 'Girls', and perhaps one of the songs where he disses Everlast aka Whitey Ford.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because mixtapes consist of primarily exclusive songs and freestyles. They have to scream over them so people don't bootleg them and sell them.

[ QUOTE ]
"you probably duck when they laid the gun-shot in ya song"

[/ QUOTE ]

Fairly certain it was Royce Da 5'9 on Boom!

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I must admit, The Game really killed the track 300 Bars. He absolutely kilt it. As far as diss songs go, this has got to be in the top 5 along w/ 2Pac 'Hit 'Em Up', Eminem 'Nail in the Coffin', 'The Sauce', 'Girls', and perhaps one of the songs where he disses Everlast aka Whitey Ford.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think those are the best disses ever you are either:

a) a [censored] retard
b) [censored] retarded

ThaSaltCracka
06-20-2005, 03:33 PM
yeah there are some better ones out there, although that Eminem song "The Sauce" is so [censored] sick.

The Sauce (http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FC3L65W5CU7Z30NZ639HI6YAX)

stankybank
06-20-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think those are the best disses ever you are either:

a) a [censored] retard
b) [censored] retarded

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. Which ones do you like or do you just critique other posters as often as you do without stating your own opinions?

stankybank
06-20-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah there are some better ones out there, although that Eminem song "The Sauce" is so [censored] sick.

The Sauce (http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FC3L65W5CU7Z30NZ639HI6YAX)

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first listened to The Sauce, I was truly amazed at his skills. If you listen to the whole track, it's hard to count how many times he rhymes words, inside and outside. Talent.

BTW, do you have the Mike Jones song for d/l? Any and all would be appreciated. Thanks. His style is sort of catchy.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 03:43 PM
I shouldn't have to state anything. Anybody with any common knowledge about ANYTHING would understand that it's impossible to give Eminem 4/5 of the best diss tracks ever. That list is horrible.

-Drop A Gem On Em
-The Bitch In Yoo
-No Vaseline
-2nd Round Knockout
-The Bridge Is Over
-Ether

In no order. Oh, and I can't remember the name of the song, and I don't feel like Googling. But DJ Quik should get a mention for his line to MC Eiht. "You forgot the G in your name, cause the G aint in you."

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 03:43 PM
ABAB rhyme scheme is not hard.

stankybank
06-20-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I shouldn't have to state anything. Anybody with any common knowledge about ANYTHING would understand that it's impossible to give Eminem 4/5 of the best diss tracks ever. That list is horrible.

-Drop A Gem On Em
-The Bitch In Yoo
-No Vaseline
-2nd Round Knockout
-The Bridge Is Over
-Ether

In no order. Oh, and I can't remember the name of the song, and I don't feel like Googling. But DJ Quik should get a mention for his line to MC Eiht. "You forgot the G in your name, cause the G aint in you."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree, those songs are sick. One more I'd like to add is Real Muthafuckin G's by Eazy E. That song was ill.

However, to say that your list is ranked above mine is a matter of opinion. It's not like you have some PhD in hip hop diss songs or anything, you're just a lonely wannabe rapper consumer like all of us. Unless you're actually in the game spitting out [censored] in warehouses and rap battles and cyphers and whatnot, your opinion is plainly yours.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unless you're actually in the game spitting out [censored] in warehouses and rap battles and cyphers and whatnot, your opinion is plainly yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because standing in a circle rapping with people makes my opinion anything else than my own opinion? You don't need to know anything about rap to know that your list is bad. When hip hop disses have been going on for 20 years and 80% of yours are mediocre disses by the same artist in the last 5 years, it's worthless.

In order:

1. No Vaseline
2. The Bridge Is Over
3. Second Round KO
4. Ether
5. Hit 'Em Up

7,577: The Takeover

stankybank
06-20-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, because standing in a circle rapping with people makes my opinion anything else than my own opinion? You don't need to know anything about rap to know that your list is bad. When hip hop disses have been going on for 20 years and 80% of yours are mediocre disses by the same artist in the last 5 years, it's worthless.

In order:

1. No Vaseline
2. The Bridge Is Over
3. Second Round KO
4. Ether
5. Hit 'Em Up

7,577: The Takeover

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean to connect the two sentences together but what I meant was that someone who actually is a part of the rap game and battle songs especially would know a lot more about the texture of the diss song genre than a consumer, such as you and I. However, when you say that someone who knows nothing about rap will know that my list is bad is stupid. How would they know my list is bad if they know nothing about rap? That's like saying I know blah blah is bad even know I know nothing about blah blah. HAHA.

Anyhow, next time try to see that not everyone is as smart and talented in rap music such as yourself. Next time I buy a rap album I'll be sure to ask you to see if it's worth buying, oh holy one.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Go listen to Chingy or something.

stankybank
06-20-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go listen to Chingy or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks, I'll listen to Mike Jones instead.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 04:13 PM
http://www.spitflames.com/audio/streams/angels_of_death.m3u

thatpfunk
06-20-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
80% of yours are mediocre disses by the same artist

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think either Nail in the Coffin or The Sauce is a mediocre diss you are:
A) [censored] retarded or
B) a [censored] retard

The amount of information and true facts that he is able to intertwine in both of these songs is staggering. And, he doesn't sound like he's forcing it, ever (ahhheem, Cannibus). Calling them mediocre shows how much of a dumbass you are.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 04:17 PM
As opposed to making up fake facts? Canibus doesn't sound like he's forcing anything. Calling them mediocre is calling them exactly what they are. Hit 'Em Up is the most mediocre diss record ever, but it's shock value made it what it is. Eminem making 10 diss songs to the worst rappers alive and Britney Spears shouldn't be anywhere near a "greatest diss tracks" list. Ever.

How many of the disses that I listed have you heard?

stankybank
06-20-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As opposed to making up fake facts? Canibus doesn't sound like he's forcing anything. Calling them mediocre is calling them exactly what they are. Hit 'Em Up is the most mediocre diss record ever, but it's shock value made it what it is. Eminem making 10 diss songs to the worst rappers alive and Britney Spears shouldn't be anywhere near a "greatest diss tracks" list. Ever.

How many of the disses that I listed have you heard?

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. I think Hit Em Up was one of the greatest because he totally puts Biggie to shame w/ every line. We may never know if he [censored] his wife or not but it's funny how he starts off with that and everything in between. Even until the end he takes it off wax and more personal, which in my opinion, puts that track into something more than shock value. It may be stupid in hindsight because they're both dead, but at the time I couldn't help but wonder how much of the actual beef was beyond print.

Anyhow, I'm curious, which track are you talking about when you mentioned, "Britney Spears shouldn't be anywhere near a "greatest diss tracks" list. Ever."

The Sauce nor the Nail in the Coffin were about her. Nor any of the other ones I mentioned by Em.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 04:26 PM
I wasn't talking about specifically the 5 you chose, I was talking about 10 random crappy disses he made. None of Eminem's disses should be near a top 5 category. Everrrr. There's like 3 good ones. And the rest are mad aight.

"Yellaboy's on your team so you're losing/ Ayo Dre, stick to producing/ Callin me Arnold, but you been a dick/ Eazy E saw your ass and went in it quick"

thatpfunk
06-20-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In order:
5. Hit 'em Up

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hit 'Em Up is the most mediocre diss record ever

[/ QUOTE ]

me·di·o·cre: Moderate to inferior in quality.

I am supposed to hold some sort of conversation with you? Two post, two huge contradictions just to prove your own point.

Smooth.

stankybank
06-20-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't talking about specifically the 5 you chose, I was talking about 10 random crappy disses he made. None of Eminem's disses should be near a top 5 category. Everrrr. There's like 3 good ones. And the rest are mad aight.

"Yellaboy's on your team so you're losing/ Ayo Dre, stick to producing/ Callin me Arnold, but you been a dick/ Eazy E saw your ass and went in it quick"

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you from the East Coast? I've noticed that most of the artists you've selected are East Coasters (w/ Chicago being more East Coast than West Coast) and mine are more West Coast and I'm from Cali.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Way to butcher my actual statement you moron. The lyrics are mediore as hell, The Outlawz suck, and [censored] even the video was gay as hell.

It's still one of the best diss records because of the impact. You douche.

[ QUOTE ]
Are you from the East Coast? I've noticed that most of the artists you've selected are East Coasters (w/ Chicago being more East Coast than West Coast) and mine are more West Coast and I'm from Cali.

[/ QUOTE ]

You selected Tupac and Eminem. Since when is Eminem west coast? Anyway, I am not East Coast or West Coast. I listen to what is good. I am from Seattle, though.

stankybank
06-20-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Way to butcher my actual statement you moron. The lyrics are mediore as hell, The Outlawz suck, and [censored] even the video was gay as hell.

It's still one of the best diss records because of the impact. You douche.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You selected Tupac and Eminem. Since when is Eminem west coast? Anyway, I am not East Coast or West Coast. I listen to what is good. I am from Seattle, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, my bad. I guess I meant the label and 'side' he's with since he's w/ Aftermath, works w/ Dre, makes a lot of music w/ Westcoast people although he works w/ everybody including Jay-Z and Nas from the East. Anyhow, I've noticed that I listen to more West Coast music than East Coast music just because I'm from here. I'll probably listen to more NY city and East Coast rap music if I was from NY.

Anyhow, this was an interesting debate but now I'm done. It's getting kind of pointless and old now so to each his own, yeah? LOL.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 04:55 PM
I could have you killed fairly easy.

Vince Young
06-20-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and [censored] even the video was gay as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]
Completely untrue (http://www.bofunk.com/video/703/barney_2_pac.html)

ThaSaltCracka
06-20-2005, 05:44 PM
if I made a top 5, I think The Sauce is probably in that list.

-Skeme-
06-20-2005, 06:21 PM
Your opinion doesn't count, though. Sry.

ThaSaltCracka
06-20-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my opinion doesn't count, though. Sry.

[/ QUOTE ]fyp/

Rob Blackburn
06-20-2005, 08:47 PM
This is pretty sick thx for posting it.

They put the dj drops in there for two reasons, promotion, and more importantly so some other dj can't copy the cut and use it on his own mix or program. You see this same tactic alot in Dancehall/Soundclash(it originated from this) and a few forms of dance music. They call them VIP mixes or Exclusives as well.