PDA

View Full Version : NBA. Fixed.

Ulysses
06-20-2005, 03:09 AM
If he Pistons win Game 6, I will be convinced the NBA is fixed.

Prior to this series, I told a friend the Spurs totally outclass the Pistons and should win easily. They proceeded to win the first 2 games convincingly.

Prior to the third game, I told a friend that the NBA is fixed and the Pistons will win the next 2 games. Which they did.

Prior to the fifth game, I told a friend the series was going seven before the Spurs take it. Hopefully the Spurs win Game 6 to prove me wrong!

ThaSaltCracka
06-20-2005, 03:17 AM
it is entirely possible its fixed, but I think if there is one man that can change everything, it is Robert Horry.

mikech
06-20-2005, 05:34 AM
the refs might be in on the "fix," either that or they're just blinder than bats (l.a.-sac conf. finals a few yrs back was the worst). but you're not suggesting that players are involved, are you?

Ulysses
06-25-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If he Pistons win Game 6, I will be convinced the NBA is fixed.

Prior to this series, I told a friend the Spurs totally outclass the Pistons and should win easily. They proceeded to win the first 2 games convincingly.

Prior to the third game, I told a friend that the NBA is fixed and the Pistons will win the next 2 games. Which they did.

Prior to the fifth game, I told a friend the series was going seven before the Spurs take it. Hopefully the Spurs win Game 6 to prove me wrong!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as I predicted. Fixed.

utmt40
06-25-2005, 08:16 PM
You are crazy.

Phoenix1010
06-25-2005, 09:17 PM
Even if there is some behind the seens "nudging" going on, it's very unlikely that the players are in on it. If the NBA had complete control of the outcome, it would have been Suns/Heat in the finals. It should be pretty clear by now that I have a problem with the way these playoffs were officiated, and I'm starting to have my suspicions about the integrity of the referees in the game. Jeff Van Gundy and Rasheed Wallace would tend to agree.

OrangeBaller
06-25-2005, 09:19 PM
I thought the NBA was fixed for a long time. However, the last couple of years changed my mind. I think if it was fixed, we would have had the Heat Vs Suns in the finals. Since the NBA markets players instead of teams, there really wasn't anybody for them to market in these finals. They tried to push Manu during the first 2 games, but he fizzled during games 3-5 and you didn't see much more of that. I do think the lottery is fixed. I remember it used to be done on camera and now its done behind closed doors. You notice how everytime the Clippers got the first pick, there wasn't some dominant person in the draft. Take the Spurs getting Duncan. That year they had lots of injuries and managed to get in the lottery. SA was trying to get a new stadium approved that year, and voila, they get Duncan. Keep in mind I live in San Antonio so I'm very biased towards the Spurs.

Aytumious
06-25-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought the NBA was fixed for a long time. However, the last couple of years changed my mind. I think if it was fixed, we would have had the Heat Vs Suns in the finals. Since the NBA markets players instead of teams, there really wasn't anybody for them to market in these finals. They tried to push Manu during the first 2 games, but he fizzled during games 3-5 and you didn't see much more of that. I do think the lottery is fixed. I remember it used to be done on camera and now its done behind closed doors. You notice how everytime the Clippers got the first pick, there wasn't some dominant person in the draft. Take the Spurs getting Duncan. That year they had lots of injuries and managed to get in the lottery. SA was trying to get a new stadium approved that year, and voila, they get Duncan. Keep in mind I live in San Antonio so I'm very biased towards the Spurs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Online poker is rigged.

Six_of_One
06-27-2005, 04:27 PM
You know what else is fixed? Iron Chef. Man, what a let down.

Ianco15
06-28-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So because you said it, it's true?

Boris
06-28-2005, 02:29 AM
listen to the diablo. the nba is fixed.

realwtf
06-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Dumb. When was the last time the finals wnt to 7 games. Why did they wait so long?

Just dumb.