PDA

View Full Version : come sweat me

johnnybeef
06-20-2005, 02:46 AM
im the overwhelming chip leader at the empire 5k guaranteed. 2+2er clayton is at the other table, and we're almost down to a final table.

pearljam
06-20-2005, 02:49 AM
will be there as soon as I drop my 4th table, stupid party poker rules. GL guys /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Freudian
06-20-2005, 02:50 AM

MTTs are the crack cocaine of the poker world.

Might as well brag a bit. Wednesday I will play a single table final for a WSOP seat without spending a cent by winning a qualifier yesterday. I love playing MTTs, but the variance is a killer.

johnnybeef
06-20-2005, 02:55 AM
shhhhhh!!!! this sn is supposed to be a secret. EHOT?

Freudian
06-20-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
shhhhhh!!!! this sn is supposed to be a secret. EHOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

You kinda gave enough clues in your post. But I'll edit it out.

johnnybeef
06-20-2005, 03:08 AM
its no big deal

Freudian
06-20-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its no big deal

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you let someone else be chipleader to protect your screen name? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

pearljam
06-20-2005, 03:32 AM
ha ha ha ha ha.

I got 4 ITM's and when I was done it was shorthanded and you where out, all the +variance must have crowded to my side of the room.

johnnybeef
06-20-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ha ha ha ha ha.

I got 4 ITM's and when I was done it was shorthanded and you where out, all the +variance must have crowded to my side of the room.

[/ QUOTE ]

i played like a jackass at the final table. i had a 3x lead and blew it all to the guy on my right.

edit: if there was anything good that came out of my 5th, i realize that i have to work on playing with a deeper stack as i really felt out of my element there.

Freudian
06-20-2005, 03:44 AM
I think a lot of the play is pretty suspect. Huge overbets on weak hands.

I guess the big stacks in relation to the blinds force postflop play but it seems everyone is getting a bit carried away. I guess middle pair looks mighty big when people have called off their stack with worse previously.

Tk420919 is playing that kind of poker pretty good though. He is definately controlling the tempo on the table.

johnnybeef
06-20-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think a lot of the play is pretty suspect. Huge overbets on weak hands.

I guess the big stacks in relation to the blinds force postflop play but it seems everyone is getting a bit carried away. I guess middle pair looks mighty big when people have called off their stack with worse previously.

Tk420919 is playing that kind of poker pretty good though. He is definately controlling the tempo on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

he was far and away the best player at the table. although i didnt like that he just pushed with a boat on the river.