PDA

View Full Version : Stud Sticky????

pancakes
06-19-2005, 11:30 PM
just wondering what the status was on this, I would really like to read the card memorization post?

beta1607
06-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Hope this helps before the sticky gets up...

Link to thread with Doc AZ posts (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2650102&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&vc=1)

Andy B
06-20-2005, 01:12 AM
I made a lot of progress on it over the weekend. I got a note from someone today who wants to feature my brass band on a podcast, and assuming I get the board's approval tomorrow, I have a lot of work to do to get ready for that. Good thing I'm down to two jobs. Hopefully I'll post a link to a draft by next weekend.

BTirish
06-20-2005, 01:21 AM
I'm sure I speak with all the other Stud 2+2'ers in saying that I really appreciate you putting in the extra work for this. We wouldn't have anyone else do it (well, maybe Sklansky /images/graemlins/smile.gif), and I'm glad you got the green status.

mscags
06-20-2005, 01:23 AM
I aggree. Thanks Andy, you've helped me a lot. You always respond to my posts no matter how dumb they are /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andy B
06-20-2005, 01:38 AM
The fact that I was being paid by the hour (not by 2+2) to do it didn't hurt. This site is blocked, but GeoCities is still fair game. I get sick of the "how can you play this game eight-handed" posts too.

You want to have Sklansky write a sticky? How often do you think he reads this forum? I'm not one-tenth the theoretician that Sklansky is, but I am the better writer.

PoorLawyer
06-20-2005, 10:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The fact that I was being paid by the hour (not by 2+2) to do it didn't hurt. This site is blocked, but GeoCities is still fair game. I get sick of the "how can you play this game eight-handed" posts too.

You want to have Sklansky write a sticky? How often do you think he reads this forum? I'm not one-tenth the theoretician that Sklansky is, but I am the better writer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the community card once this weekend in AC. good thing I pulled my flush.