PDA

View Full Version : [Zero content] I just trifectaed myself into Bolivian.

Kumubou
06-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Villan here is an absolute maniac -- 90%/30%/4.0 (!!) stats, will cap with any part of the board. I think he's a higher-stakes player blowing off some steam at .5/1. I thought I was being cute. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Heroine is SB with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, Button calls, Heroine completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Heroine checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">Heroine raises</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, Heroine calls.

Turn: (5 BB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Heroine checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Heroine raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, Heroine calls.

River: (11 BB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Heroine checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Heroine raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Heroine caps</font>, UTG+1 calls.

<font color="blue">Kumubou: trifecta!!!</font>

Final Pot: 19 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Heroine has Jh Th (three of a kind, jacks).
UTG+1 has 4d Jc (full house, jacks full of fours).
Outcome: UTG+1 wins 19 BB. </font>

<font color="blue">Villan: Sup bro, and welcome to pwntown!</font>
<font color="blue">Kumubou: /images/graemlins/frown.gif</font>
<font color="blue">Villan: Ni han.</font>

-K

Duerig
06-19-2005, 11:28 PM
HOLY [censored] [censored]

TheMainEvent
06-19-2005, 11:33 PM
Well its easy enough to mistake a maniac who will go nuts on the early streets then slows down a bit on the river with a maniac who will truly cap all the way down with anything. If you read him for the latter, fine, go with the read and cap away.

SomethingClever
06-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Did this person really say, "welcome to pwntown"?

If so, awesome.

Kumubou
06-19-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well its easy enough to mistake a maniac who will go nuts on the early streets then slows down a bit on the river with a maniac who will truly cap all the way down with anything. If you read him for the latter, fine, go with the read and cap away.

[/ QUOTE ]
This guy capped all streets (including pre-flop) with 33 (as an underpair) when I had JJ (as an overpair). Of course, it takes two to cap. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-K

mmbt0ne
06-20-2005, 12:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

If so, awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/congratulations.gif

bottomset
06-20-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If so, awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

TheMainEvent
06-20-2005, 01:25 AM
nh

ClaytonN
06-20-2005, 01:26 AM
I'm borrowing this, thanks.

BTW don't you mean trifectad into oblivian (sp)? Bolivian is a 2+2 poster here that just won a bracelet.

bottomset
06-20-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm borrowing this, thanks.

BTW don't you mean trifectad into oblivian (sp)? Bolivian is a 2+2 poster here that just won a bracelet.

[/ QUOTE ]

when Mike Tyson got destroyed by Lennox Lewis couple yrs back, I think he said he was gonna fade in to bolivian, obviously meaning oblivion

if its not a reference to that then I have no clue

Kumubou
06-20-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.f2f2s.com/images/congratulations.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the exact banner I use on Party/Skins. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
when Mike Tyson got destroyed by Lennox Lewis couple yrs back, I think he said he was gonna fade in to bolivian, obviously meaning oblivion

if its not a reference to that then I have no clue

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it is a reference to Mike Tyson, not the 2+2 poster.

-K

TheMainEvent
06-20-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
when Mike Tyson got destroyed by Lennox Lewis couple yrs back, I think he said he was gonna fade in to bolivian

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but he's been training confuciously!

cockandbull
06-20-2005, 02:00 AM
If villian is a crazy fella, why are you c/r him all the time, and if he will cap here with a wide range of hands then you should be capping his three bet before the river.