PDA

View Full Version : Huck Seed, SNG PRO!!!!!!!! (lc)

pergesu
06-19-2005, 10:28 PM
Watching the battle of the titans or whatever it is on FSN, and Huck Seed has been pushing every hand. Nobody at the table has more than 10 BB, so it's like a Party tourney. He pushes a 94o, finally gets called by Sklansky's KT. T on flop, running fours. Ship it bwahahahahha holla

Sorry for the low content post. I truly do hate them. But I'm in kind of a goofy mood, Huck Seed pwns, he pulled a Party move, and the victim is one of the guys responsible for these forums. So maybe it's actually mad content yo.

Myst
06-19-2005, 10:30 PM
Yeah, that episode had some good SNG lessons because the blind structure was so high.

As for Huck Seed... he is too aloof and quiet to be likeable.

FieryJustice
06-19-2005, 10:30 PM
I called everyone I knew and told them to watch it. It was a nice lesson in how to push with everything.

pergesu
06-19-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that episode had some good SNG lessons because the blind structure was so high.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but his name is Huckleberry Seed. Which is just cool.

Plus he had to become a good poker player. You think he'd make his way up the corporate ladder with that name? Not a chance.

stupidsucker
06-19-2005, 10:40 PM
I dont watch any televised poker so If I am lucky enough to advance that far I will be lost. Call me what you will, but I don't want to look like a complete jackass when I play.

What are some mistakes people make on TV? Besides screaming things like "the island of crete" every time... I did see that episode. Somehow I think chanting "USA" wont win me any friends.

microbet
06-19-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aloof and quiet people aren't likeable? Oh well, being liked isn't that big a deal.

pergesu
06-19-2005, 11:02 PM
And when you compare him to David Sklanksy, he's downright jovial. Look at DS's smugness when David Grey called with Q7s heads up. I could see the "what a [censored] moron" thoughts emanating from him.