PDA

View Full Version : Use this as your desktop and you won't go on tilt as often. (LC)

xLukex
06-19-2005, 06:42 PM
Here are a few pictures.

One is my pops with his walleye. Another is a picture of the sunset I took. Another is my girl and I. Another is a bunch of smelly carp stacked on top of each other.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/xLukeyx/100_0533.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/xLukeyx/100_0636.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/xLukeyx/100_0630.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/xLukeyx/100_0639.jpg

PITTM
06-19-2005, 06:46 PM
nice strife shirt, i used to have that shirt and be a straight edge kid too, oh the young years...

rj

xLukex
06-19-2005, 06:48 PM
Haha yeah...good ol' straight edge hardcore.

Do you remember when Strife released Angermeans?

Ack.

Cubswin
06-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Dont you owe it to your pops to at least show him with a good sized walleye? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

im off on my fishing trip on thursday... ill post some pics of real walleyes when i get back....

cubs

Tapin
06-19-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One is my pops with his walleye. Another is a picture of the sunset I took. Another is my girl and I. Another is a bunch of smelly carp stacked on top of each other.

[/ QUOTE ]
Which is which?

xLukex
06-19-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dont you owe it to your pops to at least show him with a good sized walleye? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

im off on my fishing trip on thursday... ill post some pics of real walleyes when i get back....

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 23...I mean it's not huge, but it's worth a picture. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

He caught it on a shad rap on his first cast with a rod he built himself just for the trip.

IT WAS QUITE SENTIMENTAL MR. CUBSWIN.

PS Post pics of the catch...we brought home about 40lbs of fish (perch, walleye--I had 3 over 20", a few crappy).

The weather SUCKED other than what it was in those pictures.

xLukex
06-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Har har.

gila
06-19-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

I caught a 32incher up in Canada a few years back. Guessing it wheighed 11-12 pounds. Top that. And I am going up again the last week of July, see if I can get another one.

xLukex
06-19-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

I caught a 32incher up in Canada a few years back. Guessing it wheighed 11-12 pounds. Top that. And I am going up again the last week of July, see if I can get another one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you have that on your wall. Very nice.

I went to a private lake in Canada a few years back. It was huge, and deep, and it rained all freaking day every day.

Still a decent catch, but we couldn't really fish for pike, mostly walleye and lake trout.

Adam22
06-19-2005, 07:43 PM
i was about to say "why the hell do you have a Strife shirt" til i realized it was you

Cubswin
06-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Thats cool that he caught it on a rod he built himself. Where were you guys fishing?

Ill be sure to post some pics from my trip. Going to NW ontario just north of Lac Seul. Last year my old man and i easily caught 50 walleye over 18 inches in one 4 hour stretch. We were all pissed off because we were trying to get a sub 18-incher our last day to fill up our limit... and we couldnt. Fishing up there is just a joke... way too easy. We end up catching so many fish we hardly have time to drink the beer.

cubs

Cubswin
06-19-2005, 07:46 PM
I caught a 32incher up in Canada a few years back. Guessing it wheighed 11-12 pounds.

the weight on that sounds about right... if you didnt put it on the wall i sure hope you let'em go. my best is 30.5 ... but that was a american walleye caught in NE MN. where do you do your fishing gila?

cubs

xLukex
06-19-2005, 08:06 PM
We went to Pymatuning in NW PA.

Next year we'll be in Canada I assume.

Haha, yes Adam, I made this thread.

PITTM
06-19-2005, 08:33 PM
yes, i saw strife in monterey, california when i was in 8th grade, so i guess that would have been 1995?

rj

xLukex
06-19-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes, i saw strife in monterey, california when i was in 8th grade, so i guess that would have been 1995?

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Still edge? Still into any core? Thoughts on all the west coast stuff coming out right now?

Sponger15SB
06-19-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Another is a bunch of smelly carp stacked on top of each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man if this place is near pittsburg and they aren't any other places like it I think I've been here!

Is there only one place like this around pittsburg?

My mom's side of the family is from Greenville, PA if you've ever heard of there

xLukex
06-19-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another is a bunch of smelly carp stacked on top of each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man if this place is near pittsburg and they aren't any other places like it I think I've been here!

My mom's side of the family is from Greenville, PA

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the spillway at the PA fish hatchery. It's about 90 minutes north of Pittsburgh. Oh, that spillway is where Pymatuning connects with the hatchery lake. And on the other side of the spillway is where we were fishing that night.

The next day we got a boat and chilled in the rain.

gila
06-19-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I caught a 32incher up in Canada a few years back. Guessing it wheighed 11-12 pounds.

the weight on that sounds about right... if you didnt put it on the wall i sure hope you let'em go. my best is 30.5 ... but that was a american walleye caught in NE MN. where do you do your fishing gila?
cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

I let him/her go, all I have is a picture. I only hope she lived cause I fought her for quite awhile. My buddy's family has a cabbin up above the MN line about an hour into Canada. We usually have the whole lake (and its big) to ourselves. The fishing is somewhat hit or miss. I have been up there when we have cleaned up and also been up there where nothing is biting. I hope to get up there in the fall sometime b/c the lake trout fishing is supposed to be supurb. Huge Lakers have come out of there.

SmileyEH
06-19-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats cool that he caught it on a rod he built himself. Where were you guys fishing?

Ill be sure to post some pics from my trip. Going to NW ontario just north of Lac Seul. Last year my old man and i easily caught 50 walleye over 18 inches in one 4 hour stretch. We were all pissed off because we were trying to get a sub 18-incher our last day to fill up our limit... and we couldnt. Fishing up there is just a joke... way too easy. We end up catching so many fish we hardly have time to drink the beer.

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you spent anytime in Red Lake Cubswin? I grew up there, delivered a lot of pizza to *cough* well imbued *cough* fishing tourists in my day.

-SmileyEH

HavanaBanana
06-19-2005, 09:03 PM
Are Poker Players who fish a lot better players?
I remember when I was younger I could fish in a creek from morning to evening without getting a single bite, I am sure that skill helps me somewhat in playing poker.
I used to live in the country of the midnight sun and could be out all night fishing.

ToT

WLVRYN
06-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Is that your girlfriend or your daughter? Am I the only one who thinks she looks like she's 12 years old?

xLukex
06-19-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are Poker Players who fish a lot better players?
I remember when I was younger I could fish in a creek from morning to evening without getting a single bite, I am sure that skill helps me somewhat in playing poker.
I used to live in the country of the midnight sun and could be out all night fishing.

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure hope so. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

xLukex
06-19-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is that your girlfriend or your daughter? Am I the only one who thinks she looks like she's 12 years old?

[/ QUOTE ]

Girlfriend, ya jerkoffs. And she's even older than me by a few months.

http://l00076.myspace.com/00076/59/33/76263395_l.jpg

Cubswin
06-19-2005, 09:11 PM
Have you spent anytime in Red Lake Cubswin? I grew up there, delivered a lot of pizza to *cough* well imbued *cough* fishing tourists in my day.

What sort of fishing tourist orders pizza? we have a group of 25-30 people and we buy all our food before leaving chicago. we take turns cooking so you only have to cook breakfast and dinner once during the week.

we go to lake wenasaga, just outside of ear falls... so we are like an hour south of red lake. wenasaga is actually the body of water which flows into lac seul. id like to eventually buy property up there, either in the red lake or ear falls area.

there is no better place to spend a summer day then on a lake up there fishing away with my old man. i fly out of DC this upcoming thursday and will leave friday morning from chicago for the long trip up there. one week from today ill be chowing down on some tastey canuck walleye /images/graemlins/smile.gif i cant wait....

cubs

Cubswin
06-19-2005, 09:19 PM
homesick?

http://img233.echo.cx/img233/7876/redlake0fn.jpg

BigBaitsim (milo)
06-19-2005, 10:37 PM
I hate it when posters' dads look to be about my age.

SmileyEH
06-19-2005, 11:26 PM
A little /images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://img280.echo.cx/img280/269/redlake0fn3qm.jpg

-SmileyEH

chesspain
06-19-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate it when posters' dads look to be about my age.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or when they look like Jon Lovitz.

Cubswin
06-19-2005, 11:52 PM
http://img99.echo.cx/img99/6330/cubswalleye0oc.jpg