PDA

View Full Version : multitabling sng's

sir..please
06-19-2005, 06:17 PM
I'mn kind of a noob round here so sorry if my post seems naiive. How many tables should i play at say $10 sng's on 'stars?
Also what would be my bankroll requirements for this.
I have played 22 of these and finished ITM 17 times. Just so you know my average ROI.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Blarg
06-19-2005, 06:22 PM
20 or 30 buy-ins is a good start, but it's possible even for excellent players to blow through a lot more than that.

How many tables you should play is a matter of common sense, really, with the aside that most people will learn faster when playing fewer tables.

The basics of it are that you don't want to be adding tables if it reduces your dollars/hour, but if you make less per table yet the extra tables adds up to more per hour anyway, then the math is telling you to take the lower dollars per table won and add more tables so you get the higher dollars/hour. The number of tables will be different for everyone.

Karak567
06-19-2005, 06:45 PM
I would make sure you are a winning player first before you start multi-tabling more than 2 at a time.

23 isn't anywhere near a good enough sample size to know whether you are a winning player or not.

You need a lot more - hundreds more.

Also don't expect to keep up cashing 17 out of every 23 - it isn't sustainable. Don't lose confidence if you can't keep that up.

pergesu
06-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Once my new 2001fp comes in, the 8-tabling begins bwahahaha ship it holla

edit: I'm pulling $42/hr 6-tabling the $22s right now bwahaha I'm gonna be such a baller when I add the other two. I make more than my nurse/teacher/mba mom does, sitting on my ass playing $22s. Wait til I make the jump to $33s bwahahahahahahahahahahha

Jinx230
06-19-2005, 07:04 PM
17 out of 23 is very high. It will probably slip a little bit, but you are definitely a competent player to cash like that.