PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Break

MMMMMM
01-20-2003, 02:04 PM
Well I love these forums, but along with certain other things in my life, find I am too easily distracted by them. For various personal reasons I've hardly played poker and hardly worked at all over the last 2 years or more. It's time now to focus on certain things in a way I never have before, and it seems the only way I can do that is to greatly reduce distractions in my life (and there are many. Also, the forums do provide more of an enrichment opportunity than a distraction, but due to some particular personality quirk of mine, it seems that I allow the distracting effect to emerge too much--this goes for a number of other things in my life too).

So I'll drop in from time to time but probably not for a while. Maybe when I come back I'll be better able to do a little of the EV work in David's problems, and maybe some of the same debates will be floating around on the Other Topics Forum.

Thanks everybody, it's been real and it's been fun, and ya it's been real fun, really (plus I've learned quite a bit). Best wishes to everyone...'til later...M

andyfox
01-20-2003, 02:49 PM
Take care and be well.

brad
01-20-2003, 05:26 PM
well whatever you do dont play tired, it wrecks your judgement.

anyway thanks also for post about england gun/crime, i posted same thing but no one listened to me,. heh

John Cole
01-20-2003, 09:49 PM
M,

We'll have to meet soon for a drink--I know, skim milk for you. How's the diet going? And, does Vince have something on the line?

John

scalf
01-21-2003, 07:43 AM
/forums/images/icons/confused.gif it is ironic...this forum is enjoyable, thought-provoking, and generally speaking, a dilenttat's dream come true...also addictive...lol; but there are times ya gotta get yer sh+t on the bus, or at least figger out which bus to take......

good luck /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

nicky g
01-21-2003, 11:54 AM
Have fun MMMMMM, it's been a pleasure. Hope to hear from you soon.
Best,
NG.

B-Man
01-21-2003, 01:34 PM
Good luck and take care. Your well-reasoned posts will be missed (at least by me).