PDA

View Full Version : dam tracking bastard.xs

treeofwisdom7
06-19-2005, 05:03 PM
just today i was playing my normal game winning some cash pushing peas out of the pod when some jack looked at my style and said, " wow your pushing too much. this style isnt going to work"

after i beat his sorry @ss he came back to the 11$ table and said," oh i see you play lots of 11's and some 5's on party. but your style isnt going to work as you progress throught the limits" first i was gonna tell him that i learn from many great players i.e. curtains i was gonna tell him where i learn at but i decided nah why make him a better player.

Q1) anyway how do you guys change SN? i really would like to change my sn everyso often so people dont follow me around and take notes.

Q2) now that im starting to make some extra cash i can afford poker tracker or some other program. any suggestions on a usefull program?

thankx for the help in making me a winning player..

CURTAINS
LASTCHANCE
YUGO
MICRO /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
PEGIUS
PUN /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
cin /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Blarg
06-19-2005, 05:19 PM
You can change your name on Eurobet, but not the other party skins.

I think you know the program we'd all recommend, so I don't know why you would ask -- unless you already have it?

ewing55
06-19-2005, 05:20 PM
I think I remember Party saying you could change you sn every 6 months. I did read on 2+2 that someone else got theirs changed in less time than that, but I was a big hassle through support and he had a great reason. (He didn't say what the reason was.)

Best add-on programs (in order)
Poker Tracker
SnG PowerTools (aka eastbay's tool)
PlayerView
Poker Phophecy

Of course that's just my opinion. Other will say differently directly below. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-----------Jeff