PDA

View Full Version : Any Reason to Tell Poker Sites I'm Moving?

fire_fly
06-19-2005, 03:11 PM
Hi,

Just wondering if there is any compelling reason to tell poker sites that I am moving. They can still get ahold of me with email, so I really don't see any reason to say anything.

In particular, the cryptos I'm a little worried about. I remember reading in their T&C that if you change your physical adress, that they would mail you a new pin number.

Would this mean I can't cashout untill the new one arrives?

And also, I'm only going to be at my current location for about another 2 months, so that would just mean changing them all over again then.

Is there any point in doing that?

ANY2CARDZ
06-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Not unlesss you get your cashout in cheque form mailed to you.

JAque
06-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Yes, if you have a problem down the line where they ask you for utilities bills , etc, you may go through hell to get your money out. There is no reason no to tell them now. IMHO

JAque

jman220
06-19-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, if you have a problem down the line where they ask you for utilities bills , etc, you may go through hell to get your money out. There is no reason no to tell them now.

[/ QUOTE ]

J_B
06-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Yet again for emphasis:

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, if you have a problem down the line where they ask you for utilities bills , etc, you may go through hell to get your money out. There is no reason no to tell them now. IMHO

JAque

[/ QUOTE ]

Felix_Nietsche
06-20-2005, 10:27 AM
At Party Poker they once asked me to fax them a copy of my driver's license. If your ever asked to fax a site an ID and your ID address does not match your address given to the poker site, they could withhold your funds....

Don't take a chance...

Kirg
06-20-2005, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Just wondering if there is any compelling reason to tell poker sites that I am moving. They can still get ahold of me with email, so I really don't see any reason to say anything.

In particular, the cryptos I'm a little worried about. I remember reading in their T&C that if you change your physical adress, that they would mail you a new pin number.

Would this mean I can't cashout untill the new one arrives?

And also, I'm only going to be at my current location for about another 2 months, so that would just mean changing them all over again then.

Is there any point in doing that?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I moved I changed my adress on all Crypto sites and did not need to get a new PIN sent.

HRFats
06-20-2005, 07:36 PM
The problem arises if you move, don't tell the crypto and lose your pin number. Then you are hosed. If you move and tell them, no new pin is needed...