PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom is scaring me...

wegs the wegs
06-19-2005, 03:01 PM
I was going to sign up on Pokerroom this afternoon but I ran into a little problem. Their deposit methods are down. The site is currently closed to all Neteller deposits, which they claim is their easiest and most popular method. Now when a site's DEPOSIT methods are down, does that mean an even shakier experience withdrawing?

Uglyowl
06-19-2005, 03:05 PM
I cashed out last week and it was very quick. I lost money there playing so screw them /images/graemlins/smile.gif

No problems except for bad luck, lol.

ANY2CARDZ
06-19-2005, 03:11 PM
No poker room is very reliable. I cashed out yesterday and it was very quick. Great site.

LargeCents
06-19-2005, 03:51 PM
I haven't been over there in a while, but I've never had a problem with them. Fast cashouts and easy deposits. Their deposit page might have been down for a little bit, but all of the sites have this problem once in a while.

PokerRoom.com
06-19-2005, 04:13 PM
We are sorry about this inconvenience. Currently we are upgrading the NETeller and InstaCASH systems at our site, which makes these deposit options temporarily unavailable. The upgrades are only to deposits and won't affect withdrawals, and we expect to be finished shortly.

LomU
06-19-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was going to sign up on Pokerroom this afternoon but I ran into a little problem. Their deposit methods are down. The site is currently closed to all Neteller deposits, which they claim is their easiest and most popular method. Now when a site's DEPOSIT methods are down, does that mean an even shakier experience withdrawing?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, pokerroom is A+ reliable, if there is a problem it will just be a minor technical problem.