PDA

View Full Version : Wildest heist in recent memory.

dawade
06-19-2005, 12:22 PM
Screw Oceans 11, we pulled off one of the greatest things ever last night. Last night was my friend's 21st birthday and he had 6 kegs to have a party. Well this is in the middle of nowhere type of town so we had the party in a field. We get out there and we hear on the police scanner cops are on the way so we hightail out of there and head to ANOTHER field where we party good and hard for about 30 minutes before hearing there are more cops on the way.

At this point, everyone freaks out and the guy who brought the kegs (another guy - not my friend who turned 21) speeds off in his truck with only 2 kegs. He left 4 sitting out there in the grass right when you enter the field so we leave for a minute and ride around and come back and everyone is there drinking again! So while all of this has been going on we have seen ZERO cop cars. We head back to the party and someone yells COPS YET AGAIN! So we get frustrated and wait for everyone to leave and promptly take one of the kegs, put it in the back of my truck, and head to my friend's house where like 7-8 of us drank the hell out of it. I talked to my friend who turned 21 and he just told us to keep the keg!

Me so happy.

Vote4Pedro
06-19-2005, 12:55 PM
that was the most fratastic story i've heard in awhile, vnh

mason55
06-19-2005, 01:03 PM
this story... Sir... it is terrible...

crosse91
06-19-2005, 01:14 PM
that's not fratastic at all.

Hoopster81
06-19-2005, 01:21 PM
terrible

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-19-2005, 01:22 PM
I think he meant to say asstastic.

2+2 wannabe
06-19-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

Vote4Pedro
06-19-2005, 01:23 PM
I was being sarcastic, but kegs, trucks, running from cops are all pretty frat

dawade
06-19-2005, 02:24 PM
considering I'm only 18 I thought it was kind of wild. Apparently no one else agrees.

Rev. Good Will
06-19-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Screw Oceans 11, we pulled off one of the greatest things ever last night. Last night was my friend's 21st birthday and he had 6 kegs to have a party. Well this is in the middle of nowhere type of town so we had the party in a field. We get out there and we hear on the police scanner cops are on the way so we hightail out of there and head to ANOTHER field where we party good and hard for about 30 minutes before hearing there are more cops on the way.

At this point, everyone freaks out and the guy who brought the kegs (another guy - not my friend who turned 21) speeds off in his truck with only 2 kegs. He left 4 sitting out there in the grass right when you enter the field so we leave for a minute and ride around and come back and everyone is there drinking again! So while all of this has been going on we have seen ZERO cop cars. We head back to the party and someone yells COPS YET AGAIN! So we get frustrated and wait for everyone to leave and promptly take one of the kegs, put it in the back of my truck, and head to my friend's house where like 7-8 of us drank the hell out of it. I talked to my friend who turned 21 and he just told us to keep the keg!

Me so happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

tbach24
06-19-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
considering I'm only 18 I thought it was kind of wild. Apparently no one else agrees.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to guess it's one of those "you gotta be there" things.

HopeydaFish
06-19-2005, 02:35 PM
Wow. That's craptacular, dude.

Blarg
06-19-2005, 03:40 PM
Hey, having your own keg when you're 18 is a decent score.

masse75
06-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Lee Harvey...YOU are a mad man. I want to party with you!!!!

ClaytonN
06-19-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's one of those "you gotta be there" things.

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo

youtalkfunny
06-20-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lee Harvey...YOU are a mad man. I want to party with you!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

ThaSaltCracka
06-20-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]for real. I would have been stoked as well. To bad it all sounded like a big sausegefest.

milliondollaz
06-20-2005, 05:03 AM
reminds me of my freshmen year at georgia tech. my roomate stole a keg from a party that was in the process of being busted by the cops. everyone was running, so he snatched it and stuck it in his car. he drove it back, and carried it up 4 floors to our room, in a freshmen only, no alcohol dorm. i forget if it was before or after we all got busted for drinking in an unrelated incident, but it was still thugish.

since you're 18, i'll give it to you as being pretty wild

young nut
06-20-2005, 05:16 AM
what would have really made this story great is if the guy with the police scanner was just scamming everyone so he could drive off with the kegs.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
06-20-2005, 06:02 AM
i once stole all the candy from a vending machine. It was a lot of candy.

Drunk Bob
06-20-2005, 08:03 AM
Sounds like there may have been some P.O.T. involved.

It makes yuo paranoid, you know. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rotating Rabbit
06-20-2005, 08:09 AM
Why do cops in america break up parties? Is nobody allowed to have fun? Seriously...

tek
06-20-2005, 08:16 AM
Pretty wild in a hick Dukes of Hazard way...

Reminds me of some highlarious hijinks back when I was 18. Geez, I'm getting old...

Back in the late 70's we used to moon people while waterskiing, while siting in the back seat of cars and right in peoples' faces at restaurants. One table full of guys at an Embers chased us. We got in our cars and they got in theirs and it was something out of Dukes or a Burt Reynolds movie. I'm sure that was a had to be there thing too.

Although once, my older brother was driving and my mother was riding shotgun. I was in the backseat mooning. I told my brother to honk. My mother thought he was honking at a friend and waved to the other car /images/graemlins/grin.gif

contentless
06-20-2005, 08:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, it's not 160 million...

Totally meh.

jakethebake
06-20-2005, 08:39 AM
Did i miss the part in the story where this was a heist? Did you steal this keg?

pmuir10
06-20-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what would have really made this story great is if the guy with the police scanner was just scamming everyone so he could drive off with the kegs.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what i thought was gonna happen..

oh

chaas4747
06-20-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Me so happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so right here. A coordinated effort of 11 people using technology, explosives, slight of hand, and trickery, has nothing on you and you 8 friends taking some keg filled with swill (presumably Keystone light or OMB) back to a house where you all "drank the hell out of it". While in the mean time, the other three kegs were in some field, where guess what, there were probably [censored] girls. You are the George Clooney of OOT.

lucas9000
06-20-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you're 18 and that's the wildest thing you've done...well, god have mercy on your soul.

JaBlue
06-20-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are the George Clooney of OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, I am

jakethebake
06-20-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, I am

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You're the Bernie Mac of 00t.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-20-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, I am

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ooh! What am I of OOT?

jakethebake
06-20-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, I am

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the Elliot Gould of 00t.
Ooh! What am I of OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

meep_42
06-20-2005, 12:45 PM
It's not that hard to evade Enos and Flash.

-d

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-20-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, I am

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the Elliot Gould of 00t.
Ooh! What am I of OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is that good? I don't remember enough of the details of the movie.

jakethebake
06-20-2005, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is that good? I don't remember enough of the details of the movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's whatever you want it to be.

http://oceans11.warnerbros.com/cmp/wallpapers/elliot_800.jpg