PDA

View Full Version : Too many variables, fold open ended getting over 7-1 heads up?

Enon
06-19-2005, 06:21 AM
Opponent is quite a bit looser than the avg 2+2 TAG but still reasonable and pretty aggressive (26/13/1.3)

My 6 non diamond aces and nines seem pretty clean but how much equity do I discount given that he could already be full (KJ or 33 only) or have flopped the flush already?

Also, how much do I discount for the fact that if I hit the A or 9 of diamonds, I'm going to pay him off. Should I bet out on river if this situation occurs or check fold?

Party Poker 30/60 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Enon is UTG+1 with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, Enon calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Enon calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Enon checks, MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, BB folds, UTG folds, Enon calls, MP2 folds.

Turn: (6.25 BB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Enon checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>

1800GAMBLER
06-19-2005, 06:47 AM
First glance: You need to be good here about 66% of the time when you hit. You are so call.

2nd glance: that 66% also has to include cards like As 9s. If As comes you aren't worried as it's impossible he just was betting the nut flush draw. If the 9s comes you'll sometimes lose to As,x but not enough times to worry. Call.