PDA

View Full Version : PT Question

Mroberts3
06-19-2005, 01:10 AM
Sorry I couldn't find what forum to put this in, but since I play micros I thought I would put it here. My problem is that my PT isnt accuratly tracking how much Ive won. I have won 212 dollars at the .5/1 limits, but for some reason PT says 179. I know this isnt a huge deal, but when I get enough hands to reasonably calculate my win rate, Id like it to be accurate.

caggin
06-19-2005, 01:16 AM
Are you leaving the table before your hand completes (so the hand history isn't saved to your computer)? My PT is off by a few dollars because of this. If you want it to track everything perfectly, sit out and let your last hand finish and the next hand start before you leave the table.

Stuey
06-19-2005, 02:39 AM
If you lose your internet connection during a hand PT will often not be able to import it. You need to check how many hands you played per session, then if PT says you did less you need to manually request a HH report to be emailed to you so you can get the missing hands. This is only true with party poker and other sites that have the HH stored on your hard drive.

You won't know your true winrate till 100K hands even then it's not for sure. Best way to know if your a winning player is to watch the cashier balance. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

afk
06-19-2005, 02:42 AM
The PokerTracker Forums (http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/index.php) may be of more help to you. Pat is really good with support.

Mroberts3
06-19-2005, 03:19 AM
no, I noticed that one session said I was minus 11 dollars when i was really only down 2 during th middle of the session... Ill try the PT forums
thanks