PDA

View Full Version : MTV...with a cirle around it and a slash through the circle...

kerssens
06-18-2005, 09:38 PM
I, kerssens, vow that I will NEVER watch anything on MTV from now until forever. I will not change to channel 63 (or whatever if it changes). If I'm flipping through, I'll use the channel up button to 62, then skip to 65, then resume with the channel up button. I shake my fist at MTV, vigorously.

jacki
06-18-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I, kerssens, vow that I will NEVER watch anything on MTV from now until forever. I will not change to channel 63 (or whatever if it changes). If I'm flipping through, I'll use the channel up button to 62, then skip to 64, then resume with the channel up button. I shake my fist at MTV, vigorously.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you'll miss the Real World/Road Rules Inferno Battle Challenge finale!

CardSharpCook
06-18-2005, 09:41 PM
I wish they still played music videos on MTV. (and yes I know this is a common complaint, but it is true.)

Popinjay
06-18-2005, 09:42 PM
So MTV2 doesn't count as MTV?

jon593
the last good show they had on mtv was battle for ozzfest and before that it was prolly metallica icon

kerssens
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No....but I rarely flip through channels so I don't see much MTV2.

kerssens
06-18-2005, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No....but I rarely flip through channels so I don't see much MTV2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually...thanks for pointing that out..I have edited my original post to show a total MTV boycott.

Nottom
06-18-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wish they still played music videos on MTV. (and yes I know this is a common complaint, but it is true.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd settle for music videos on MTV2.

Rushmore
06-18-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the last good show they had on mtv was battle for ozzfest and before that it was prolly metallica icon

[/ QUOTE ]

I am already an active MTV boycotter, but one day a couple of months ago, I was "clicking," and stumbled into "MTV Icon--Metallica."

If you are saying that show was one of the reasons for not going and firebombing the studio, then I cannot believe they have not yet been firebombed.

Suit #1: "Let's have Avril Levigne sing a Metallica song...with Metallica in the front row!!"

Suit #2: "Great idea, Jeff!"

Suit #3: "Maybe we ought to give Metallica some, y'know--weapons."

Suit #1: "What do you mean, Chris?"

Suit #3: "I quit."

Suit #2: "Ok, bye. Now, Jeff--do you think maybe we can get Beyonce to do Master of Puppets? Maybe a capella?

Kill MTV.