PDA

View Full Version : Osama has a big Penis!

10-06-2001, 12:22 PM
Yes he does. Osama has a pig penis, oops I mean big. I really believe that is the reason for all this hatred he has for Americans. His wanger is so big he can't get a visa to this country. He hates us for that. What? No really we won't let big dongo's onto America soil. It's a cultural thing. I think it's because we are afraid that our women will fall for those well endowed with more penile power than can be found in America. Even the women voted for this ejection of the protruding rodders because they too are afraid of the afrodisiac effect. Oh well I hope Mason doesn't delete this post just because I said penis. After all the truth should not be hidden by Mason or a baggy robe.

vince

10-06-2001, 12:46 PM

10-06-2001, 12:57 PM
Osama bin Laden has a big penis, per the testimony of Vince Lepore.

Satan has the biggest, reddest, vilest, always-erect and goat-like penis of 'em all, per the testimony of the hysteric nuns of Middle Age convents.

It's not difficult to figure out the connection.

10-06-2001, 03:41 PM
We all know you created the vince forum as a sort of day-care center to keep him away from the adults. Please do what you can to keep him there, thanks.

10-07-2001, 10:18 PM
"We all know you created the vince forum as a sort of day-care center to keep him away from the adults. "

What adults be that?

vince

10-08-2001, 09:13 AM
n/t

10-08-2001, 11:05 PM
does this...they should be sentenced to 6 years of drawing to the nuts and ending up with garbage...free speech lives tho...gl