PDA

View Full Version : Getting lot of hands need some advices

Lalit Khajuria
06-18-2005, 01:18 PM
Usually I play something like 1000-1500 hands/week by 1 or 2 tabeling, but I have decided to get a mission and play 20000 hands in rest of the june, that's more then I have played previously in this whole year. I will be playing 5 NL tables at the same, prolly some of it is shorthanded. My secondary goal is to make $5000 during this mission and some good money out of rakeback also.

But need some general advices, what is the key of pulling such big session without getting exhausted? And is it better to try to achiev this goal by playing shorter sesison couple /day or one very long session/day.

I know 20000 is not much for some of you, but it is for me.

dealer_toe
06-18-2005, 01:28 PM
These are the kinds of questions that are up to you to answer. You're going to get people that play one long session, people that play two or three seperate ones.

While you're playing just stay aware of how well you're concentrating and decide if you need a break or not.

djshawk
06-18-2005, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't have a goal of money earned like that. Concentrate on playing correctly and you will win what you win, you might run well and go way above it, you might run bad and fall short, either way you don't want to chance how you play to try and meet your goal. Stick to the 20k hands, thats a pretty good goal I'd say.