PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Poker Bonus ????

mockingbird
06-18-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm still pretty new to Internet Poker. I saw posted in small stakes forum yesterday something about a 100% matching bonus up to $600 for joining Full Tilt.

Anyone know about this or about the site in general???

I looked but couldn't find anything about a time limit on qualifying for the bonus.

Thanks in advance.

captZEEbo1
06-18-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't think there is a time limit on this bonus, but I believe it's one of the slowest bonuses to clear in the industry. When you clear bonuses, you should look at how valuable it is per hand, and not how big of an amount it is.

Sheriff Fatman
06-18-2005, 12:58 PM
It is time-limited, you get 3 months to clear it. Its also a contender for the slowest clearing bonus in the history of the world.

Sheriff

TXTiger
06-19-2005, 01:26 AM
90 days

Good bonus if you play 5/10. Very bad bonus if you play any lower. Most of these larger bonuses clear really slow at lower limits. Just like noble.

BarefootBill
06-19-2005, 06:17 PM
I believe their offer is genuine and I have received one bonus payment. And, I have no reason to question their integrity. However, the 0.5/$1 tables are usually very tight. The $1/$2 games are also very tight and you may pay out more in blinds than you make back in bounuses and winnings. In my experience you have to be very selective about when you play and what tables you play at.