PDA

View Full Version : What the heck kind of torture is this?

Utah
06-18-2005, 11:22 AM
This from the article below:

Sen. Durbin, in other places, suspected terrorists have their feet flayed with rods, their families raped; they're force-fed a quart of olive oil, then tied, seated, to a block of ice. By your own words, Senator, Guantanamo isn't remotely like that.

What the hell would drinking olive oil and sitting on a block of ice do? For the life of me I cant figure it out.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chi-0506170085jun17,0,4134306.column?coll=chi-ed_opinion_columnists-utl

Freakin
06-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Something bad to your colon, is my only guess... I don't know why or what, but it's gotta be something bad.

I think one of the sickest forms of torture is binding a pregnant woman's legs together a week or two before she is supposed to give birth.

Freakin

jnalpak
06-18-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I think one of the sickest forms of torture is binding a pregnant woman's legs together a week or two before she is supposed to give birth.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW, thats twisted! WOW

Matty
06-18-2005, 11:46 AM
Maybe the oil leaks out of you, and freezes as it does so, gradually giving you frostbite on the inside of your ass? I don't want to think about this any more.

pokerstudAA
06-18-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the oil leaks out of you, and freezes as it does so, gradually giving you frostbite on the inside of your ass? I don't want to think about this any more.

[/ QUOTE ]

This form of torture known as the Frozen Diarrhea torture. Your own poo freezes and sticks your ass. It is feared by terrorists around the world.

kurosh
06-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Drinking olive oil has something to do with cleansing out gall stones.