PDA

View Full Version : CardPlayer Updates - Jackie Costello(?)

Sponger15SB
06-18-2005, 11:07 AM
Could this girl get more annoying? I swear her dad must be the owner of harrah's or something and for her 18th birthday she asked to do these reports and be on the poker show with jesse may.

Here is an example of a type of tough and hard hitting questions she asks the pro's:

So like, uh like, what is your favorite type of bubble gum? teee heee hee, the viewers like wanna know?

CCx
06-18-2005, 07:00 PM
was about to start a thread about this after viewing the videos from today and yesterday, but found this one instead

she looks like a horse, and her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard, it's terrible tv

Rob Blackburn
06-19-2005, 07:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
was about to start a thread about this after viewing the videos from today and yesterday, but found this one instead

she looks like a horse, and her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard, it's terrible tv

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm not feeling her questions, we already got our one clown with Rich, thats plenty.

My fave recent video is the one called "Tough Table Draw", the interview with this guy proves that you can be "special" and win your way into the WSOP online.

grass
06-19-2005, 09:03 AM
damn those cardplayer girls are hot!!!! anyone know how to stop your girlfriend form holding your hand everywhere you go w/out losing sex privileges, it's driving me crazy!!!!!