PDA

View Full Version : Announcements

Mason Malmuth
06-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Hi Everyone:

We have made some changes and additions.

First off, there are now three new forums. They are:

Computer Technical Help,
Scienc, Math, and Philosophy, and
Sporting Events.

In addition, we now have a news page. Just clickl on Poker News at the top of the left hand column. (This will be followed by a tournament page in a few days.) The news page (and the tournament page) are brought to you with the support of "This is the Nuts."

Finally, Ed Miller will be taking a more active role in our organization. His first effort will be in improving our online magazine. He should not only make it look better, but hopefully we'll reduce those pesky type-os.

Ed will also be helping in the production of future books. This should allow us to do more books, and is good news for those of you who are potential Two Plus Two authors.

Best wishes,
Mason

PS: This will also be posted in our News, Views, and Gossip Forum.

theRealMacoy
06-19-2005, 08:06 PM
Mason,

The new forums are excellent additions. The poker news and tournaments sections seem long overdue and will save me having to go elsewhere.

Now, let me be the first one to congratulate both Ed Miller for the promotion and 2+2 for getting him more entrenched here! Should be an excellent partnership and i eagerly await the fruits of your combined labours. The magazine will immediately be much better for it and the books will of course be incredible.

Alright Ed!

Cheers,
The Real Macoy

ps. Now does Ed get his name in <font color="red">RED</font> ?