PDA

View Full Version : Absolute is freakin out on me

Bradyams
06-17-2005, 07:39 PM
I got my 2001FP yesterday, and started playing on Absolute again today. When I opened it up I had to install an update so I'm not sure if my problem is coming from the monitor or the new update.

Anyway I'll be playing 2 tables and everything will be fine and dandy. As soon as I open up a third table all three tables start freaking out. They will all flash the other tables on top.

For instance -- table 1's graphics will be flahing on table 2 and 3 or something like that. It's very random and fast. Thought I was going to have seizure the first time it happened.

Any ideas?

2+2 wannabe
06-17-2005, 10:04 PM
it does the same thing for me (with tweak ui it goes crazy and i can't click anything - a window won't remain the focus window for more than 1/2 second)

wonder what it is - it's the only reason i don't play there right now

Hoopster81
06-17-2005, 11:52 PM
Absolute software has problems

BusterStacks
06-18-2005, 12:37 AM
The problem is the software, not the monitor. Could be either Windows or Absolute, probably Absolute. As for a solution, I have no idea on this one. sorry.

teamdonkey
06-18-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway I'll be playing 2 tables and everything will be fine and dandy. As soon as I open up a third table all three tables start freaking out. They will all flash the other tables on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

this exact same thing happens to me (different monitor). I'm emailing absolute about it tonight, if they respond i'll post it here.

Bradyams
06-20-2005, 12:29 PM
Figured it out -- Change your display setting from "True Color" to "High Color".

It worked for me.

SoCalRugger
06-22-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Figured it out -- Change your display setting from "True Color" to "High Color".

It worked for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
You, sir, are a genius. I've got a dual monitor CRT set-up, and whenever I ran Absolute the 2nd monitor would go to hell, getting all blurry and flashing on and off. Changed the color setting from 32 bit to 16 bit, and everything works fine. Never would have thought of that on my own.