PDA

View Full Version : Some Poker Reflection

10-04-2001, 02:07 AM
Ok folks, some of you may remember my story about being completely destroyed in the Taj 10-20 game; this weekend I make my comeback to the poker realm as I will be at the Taj all night on Saturday into Sunday. I'm playing 3-6, as I just want to ease my way back into the fold. I have a bankroll of $400, and will move up to 5-10 if I win $150, and down to 2-4 if I lose $150. I WILL NOT tilt, I am only going to play solid poker and that is it. Anyone who will be there this weekend that feels like chatting, let me know. Another comment I have is that, I am DONE DONE DONE with Internet poker; I'm not saying it's crooked, but it is just not for me. I was alienating family and friends for an all-night session of 1-2 Hold Em; I think online low rollers have to ask themselves if it is worth it...for me, I am going to keep poker a "special" experience by enjoing it only with monthly trips to my cardroom. I hope everyone hits their flops this weekend, and I appreciate all the kind words from before. Who knows, I may be joining you at that 10-20 game next time. Trip report forthcoming........

Jon

10-04-2001, 09:48 PM