PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback if you already made accounts.

Jeoke
06-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Before I started SNG's I played limit and did a lot of bonus whoring so I already have a account set up at all the party skins but non of them have rakeback.

Is there anyway for me to delete the old account or something?
What if, since I have not played on Empire in months I just made another account with a different e-mail. Would they bother me?

Voltron87
06-17-2005, 01:58 PM
whisper in white

<font color="white"> brother, sister, father, mother </font>

Jeoke
06-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Will they be able to use the same neteller account?

Apathy
06-17-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This question belongs in the zoo, (second post Ive made about this today)

stupidsucker
06-17-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Empire will notice. They will likely freeze all accounts with that same net teller attached. This has happened to me before.

Daliman
06-17-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Empire will notice. They will likely freeze all accounts with that same net teller attached. This has happened to me before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly, but I have 2 accounts on EP that share a neteller, of course my 2nd account is *AHEM* my wife's.

future
06-17-2005, 05:43 PM
If I cashed out from Party Poker to my Neteller account and depositted into my EmpirePoker account with the same Neteller account will they notice?

byronkincaid
06-17-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my 2nd account is *AHEM* my wife's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you play both accounts at the same time? I heard someone had party questioning them doing this.

Daliman
06-17-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I cashed out from Party Poker to my Neteller account and depositted into my EmpirePoker account with the same Neteller account will they notice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope.

Daliman
06-17-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my 2nd account is *AHEM* my wife's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you play both accounts at the same time? I heard someone had party questioning them doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is on EP.