PDA

View Full Version : getting serious at the 200+15's

Fortitude
06-17-2005, 01:32 PM
I've played about 500 of these things with a pretty good bottom line in the last couple months. However, I haven't been recording my stats on them and I'm sure this is causing me to miss out on a ton of information. I use Eurobet for all 8 tables and I've tried sending hand histories to myself but it's annoying as hell to fish them out of your eurobet mail inbox so I didn't bother anymore. I understand that pokertracker automatically pulls something similar off your hard drive but when I look at tournament player statistics in PT, I've got a 278.58% ROI and i've finished ITM 98.24% of the time. Obviously, something is wrong. How does one make sure PT correctly gathers all of his SNG information and turns it into relevant and more important accurate data?

Any tips on record keeping for SNG's in general is apperciated. Keep in mind I'm continously playing 8 tables so writing down each SNG and where I placed is totally out of the question.

Nato76
06-17-2005, 01:35 PM
Do I know you?

wulfheir
06-17-2005, 01:36 PM
Search posts my AleoMagus and download his excel spreadsheet.

wiggs73
06-17-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've got a 278.58% ROI and i've finished ITM 98.24% of the time. Obviously, something is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, if you dig through some threads from earlier this week, you'll find that not only are numbers like these sustainable, but that if you actually DON'T have them, there's likely a huge leak in your game. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pergesu
06-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Go into PT and go to File->Party & Affiliates Tourney Results - Manual Entry, and enter the missing info for all your tourneys.

Maybe get an account with Empire or Multi instead, cause they send summaries via email.

Freudian
06-17-2005, 01:43 PM
I find getting the Eurobet tournament summaries a good cathartic way to end up a day of playing.

If you don't like doing it why not just write down your finish on a paper and then feed it into a spreadsheet.

Fortitude
06-17-2005, 03:15 PM
Hmm, I can't manually enter results for 500 tournaments. The whole point of this post was to figure out a way to make SNG record keeping as automated as possible. Maybe I should be more objective:

How does one have his SNG histories imported so all the correct data including ROI and ITM is displayed in poker tracker?

ZeeJustin
06-17-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've got a 278.58% ROI and i've finished ITM 98.24% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

For a short period of time, Eurobet was only sending summarries to people that made the money.

Jonathan
06-17-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Search posts my AleoMagus and download his excel spreadsheet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alternatively, you could use Hoods standalone SNG Tracker.
This will automatically read Eurobet hand histories from
your hard drive and give you accurate statistics on your
win rate, roi, itm%, etc.

Basically, PokerTracker does not work with Eurobet tournaments.

Hoods program works very smoothly with eurobet and is a
pleasure to use.

Suerte,
Jonathan

Crispy86
06-17-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmm, I can't manually enter results for 500 tournaments. The whole point of this post was to figure out a way to make SNG record keeping as automated as possible. Maybe I should be more objective:

How does one have his SNG histories imported so all the correct data including ROI and ITM is displayed in poker tracker?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you can for the tournaments that already ended, though you can try asking the site to send the last few hundred (they usually have a number in their servers) in a zip file claiming some major computer crash or whatnot. Then unzip the file into the latest day of play and import them. The difference is that the hand histories they have on record should be complete and PT will have the tournament info. If not, you're probably out of luck.

For future hand histories, set up PT to import hand histories sent by e-mail. The real issue is that for PT to not require this, it must have the entire tournament down to the winner, otherwise one must enter this manually. The point of having it sent by e-mail is exactly that as the site will only send it once the event is done.