Hatch (R-UT)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Lott (R-MS)
Shelby (R-AL)
Smith (R-OR)
Sununu (R-NH)
Thomas (R-WY)

Notice any patterns here? (I am ashamed for my state.)

Felix_Nietsche
06-17-2005, 01:28 PM
......but did not "sponser" the bill.
I say who the hell cares? No one voted against this resolution and what difference does it make if there were 80 sponsers, 90 sponsers, or 100 sponsers?

This may be news to some of you Anti-Republican nitwits but MURDER IS ALREADY AGAINST THE LAW. This resolution was just a meaningless public relations stunt that was designed to appeal to IGNORANT and POLITICALLY UNEDUCATED......

I see you swallowed this shallow PR stunt hook, line, and sinker...

Greg J
06-17-2005, 03:32 PM
Apparently the only ones with the political vision to stand up to this horrible bill and see through the liberal conspiracy were the senators mentioned.

Oh well. Maybe I did swallow this hook line and sinker. But coming from MS, I am accutely aware of my state's heritage of racial oppression. I'm not the only one not happy about Lott and Cochran not supporthing this either, so is the very conservative editorial board at the (Jackson) Clarion-Ledger newspaper. They fell for it too apparently.

Oh, and while no one voted against it, many did avoid showing up to vote for it. Cochran vocally opposed it, but at least he does not have the balls to vote against it.