PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a regular on the Mutli-Table SnGs?

dhende3
06-17-2005, 12:03 PM
I know this should go in the mutli forum but since they ARE SnGs I was wondering if anyone frequented these. I normally play $22 STTs but every once in a while I will fire up a $33 3 Table Multi-SnG along with my usual set of (4 tabling) $22s. I think they are a fun change of pace from 'the grind' of STTs and the competition is very weak (with the 10 min levels they only last 2 hours too). After playing 50 $33 3 tables I have earned $900 in net profits for a 54% ROI (3 first, 4 second, 0 third, 4 fourth, 3 fifth and 28% ITM with 1/6 places paid).

The strategy is more like MTT in that you want to build a stack in the first couple of levels then dominate the later blind levels and the bubble. There is way more room to manuever in these (ACTUAL resteals) and I feel that a 50% ROI is definitely attainable long run.

zambonidrivr
06-17-2005, 12:18 PM
You are not the only one. I live in these tournies. I will fire up 2 of these and 1 sng at a time. I play them tight agressive just as the SNG's. I think the money is much easier, and I like you have a wopping ROI. I'm not sure about that I think about your chip building (quickly) thought. With the starting stacks and the longer periods between blinds, you are almost always able to double up at least once. Do that, and play smart on 2nd table and your almost always ITM. I wish they had higher limits on these!! $50 is just not high enough.